Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver – After placing the Canon Pixma iP3300 through its speeds, we were astonished to discover it costs much less compared to £40. Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Review
To say it is in various organizations to its sub-£50 competitors is placing it slightly. This printer can deliver a good-quality 6 x 4in publishing in simply 1min 12secs, nearly fifty percent the moment of the next quickest budget model and significantly much faster compared to various other manufacturers’ top-end printers.
It is a comparable tale for A4 prints, too, taking 2mins 33secs, and the quality is better than what you had imagined. Our yard picture revealed a high degree of information in dark history bushes, placing the iP3300 up there with the best in the team, and just our complexion test disappointed, being too soft and warm compared with the initial.
Plus, with simply 4 inks to change -only 3 which are actually used for picture publishing – the cost of each 6 x 4in the picture is a sensible 35p. We found the magenta and yellow inks needed changing after about 180 prints, while the cyan lasted for an additional hundred, but they’re reasonably valued.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
The pigment-based black was still complete after nearly 300 pictures. When we changed to document publishing, it really revealed its stamina. The normal mono message produced by the iP3300 was excellent, right up there with the iP5300 and the HP D5160.
Sides were sharp, and personalities were strong and plainly clear while switching to prepare to set thinned personalities slightly and presented small spidering. All these options are easily selectable as the driver’s software is well designed and very simple to use.
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver – The drawback to all this is that the Canon is the second slowest printer when publishing documents, spitting out web pages at simply 7.4ppm in the prepared 2.9ppm for the normal setting. Colour publishing is a bit better – it was obtained through the five-page ISO document in 1min 42secs – but the iP3300 is definitely best deemed a picture printer first and a file printer second.
It also fared terribly compared with the HPs in our fade-resistance tests, so if you plan to hang prints in the glow of the sunlight, you might want to think about looking somewhere else. However, prints that will be kept in a cd will not issue one write, and if you do not mind a printer lacking advanced bells and whistles, the Canon Pixma iP3300 will make you and your purse very happy certainly.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP3300
- Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3/10.4/10.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver
- iP3300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000): download
- iP3300 Printer Driver Ver. 5.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP3300 from Canon Website.