Epson Artisan 837 Driver FREE – The Epson Artisan 837 color inkjet multifunction (publish/copy/check/fax) is a premium home unit that aims to give you practically every feature you could potentially want, plus spectacular picture quality. Epson Artisan 837 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson Artisan 837 Review
Establishing the Artisan 837 wirelessly is the wind, as it offers both WPS and a Wi-Fi wizard. A collection of succinct and simple-to-understand dialog boxes guide you through the drivers and software configuration.
Overall the Epson software is qualified and easy to use. The HTML-based help files are informative and logically set out, but they’re available online just. USB and ethernet links are also consisted of for anybody that desires a more secure and dependable link.
The Artisan 837 is clad in midnight-blue housing that is a refined separation from the glossy black everybody appears to be preferring currently. On the front, you will find a 7.8-inch-wide, tiltable control board that integrates a 3.5-inch color touchscreen LCD flanked by backlit touch manages.
The managers light up contextually, showing up just when required. Although this design is the future wave, we still find traditional switches and LCDs more simple.
Other Driver: Epson Artisan 730 Driver
Sometimes we could not easily inform whether we needed to push something on the LCD or the control board. In a couple of circumstances, they could not determine how to back from where we were—also, the slightly hazy plastic covering the control board appears a bit inexpensive.
Paper-handling features for the Artisan 837 are excellent. It sets a bottom-mounted, 120-sheet paper tray with an automated duplexer. Resting inside the main paper tray is a dedicated, 20-sheet photo-paper tray that approves media up to 5 by 7 inches in dimension.
The Artisan 837 also handles optical media: Touch the CD Tray switch, and about 15 secs, later on, a tray shows up, where you can place your CD or DVD. Epson consists of a different application for designing the tags.
The Artisan 837 uses a six-ink publishing system. The enhancement of a light cyan and a light magenta is meant to produce better-quality photos–and that is definitely the outcome we saw, with the Artisan 837’s smooth, accurate, and reasonably shaded pictures.
Message output at default setups on ordinary paper had the soft, slightly grey appearance typical of Epson items. Still, its quality improved significantly when we changed the drivers to its fine setting.
System Requirements of Epson Artisan 837
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Artisan 837 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Artisan 837 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Printer Driver v10.85: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson Artisan 837 from Epson Website.