Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver FREE – The Pixma iP2600 is Canon’s inkjet picture printer for users on a budget plan. The list price is $49.99, changing the Pixma iP1800 as its entry-level, simple printer with limited features. Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Review
As expected in a standard item, the iP2600 does not have a PictBridge port and an sd card port but offsets it with a smooth design, affordable publish rates, and strong, crisp prints. The pictures themselves are also straightforward to plant, repair, and change using the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software bundle. Overall, you will find that this is an affordable printer for message documents and amateur-level picture publishing.
Canon put a great deal of work right into the design of the iP2600. The sleek outside is 5.6×17.4×10 inches and has a shiny black, slightly mirrored finish that appears sleek on your desk–that is, until the dirt works out, literally. The glossy body keeps fingerprints a great deal, such as the display on the iPhone.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver
Spots apart, the iP2600 does not take up a great deal of workdesk space, and it mixed in well with the rest of our dark peripherals. The output and paper trays both fold right into the unit when not being used, producing a limited box that could easily be incorrect for a stereo grow box.
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver – The output tray folds up below the printer’s face with a somewhat lightweight rectangle-shaped equip that encompasses corral loosened paper. The equip does not have a top at completion, which was detrimental, and a couple of our test sheets flew off the tray consequently. Annoying but certainly not a deal-breaker.
The control board is very minimal, with just power and paper feed switches in addition to the printer. The power switch also functions as an alarm system light that flashes orange when a mistake occurs. The power cable and the USB port get on the back. Potential buyers should understand that you will need a USB cable to connect the printer to a computer system, but as is frustratingly common with printers, it does not consist of the package.
Appropriate for this price, there are no arrangements for external connect connection, so customers looking to eliminate the middleman and connect an electronic video cam, a USB key, or an sd card straight right into the IP2600 should appearance to a similar, more fully-featured (albeit greater valued) set such as the HP Deskjet D4260 or the Epson Stylus Picture R260.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP2600
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
- Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64): download
- iP2600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP2600 from Canon Website.
good luck and have a nice day