Download Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver FREE – Canon has enjoyed a lot of success with the innovative five-ink system in printers such as the iP3600. Presented a couple of years back, it no longer makes any conventional 6-ink picture printers, featuring additional light cyan and light magenta inks. Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Review
Although all-in-one devices outstrip sales of single-function printers, their ready reasons you might not need the extra functions of a consolidated device. You might currently have a flatbed scanner or do hardly any scanning or copying, or you might get on a limited budget and buying simply what you can afford. At under £60, Canon’s single-function PIXMA iP3600 is more affordable than most all-in-ones while still offering the economic climate of separate ink tanks for each color.
This printer has a straightforward, mechanical design, with paper feeding from a flip-up, 120-sheet feed tray back to a two-stage, telescopic output tray at the front. To publish pictures, you remove the ordinary paper and narrow the overviews of your picture paper stock’s size – the machine can handle spaces from 15 x 10cm to A4.
There is a 120-sheet paper cassette that ports in from the front as an additional feed, offering an uncommonly high 240-sheet capacity for an affordable printer. Unlike the cassettes in Canon’s all-in-ones, this jobs from the printer’s front when being used, enhancing its overall impact.
There are just 2 manages on the machine, each designated to switches – with associated LED signs – on the curved right-hand front side. The top one is for power and all-time low to feed paper or terminate publish jobs.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver
At the back, the just sockets are for USB, the single information link on the machine, and power. At the very least, the power provide is incorporated, and the PIXMA iP3600 does not require a different power block.
Equipment installation is simply a concern of connecting the 5 ink cartridges right into their publishing head owners. There are 2 black inks in this machine: a pigmented one for message publish on ordinary paper and a dye-based one for picture prints. Each cartridge owner has an incorporated red LED to show when it is properly equipped and indicate which cartridge changes when the ink goes out.
Software installation consists of drivers – variations are offered Home windows 2000 onwards and OS X from 10.3.9. There is no obvious support for Linux. Various other software in the bundle consists of Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint EX, which offers basic picture modification.
Canon is among minority printer manufacturers to have revised the publish speed claims for its all-in-one range after the ISO launched its testing standard. Sadly, the company hasn’t already extended that sobriety to its single-function printer range, where it still specifies prepare to publish rates of 26ppm for black and 17ppm for color.
In normal use, publishing in the default publish setting, we saw black message publish rates differ from 4.4ppm on a 5-page document up to 6ppm on a 20-page one. This is much less than a quarter of the estimated preparation speed and is partially due to lengthy processing times before a task starts. We needed to delay between 20 and 26 secs throughout our tests before the paper began to move for publishing.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP3600
- Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64bit).
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4/10.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP3600 from Canon Website.