Canon Pixma MP237 Driver – Canon is never left behind, presenting various customer innovations. One of the latest innovations from Canon, namely the Canon PIXMA MP237. Canon Pixma MP237 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma MP237 Review
This printer has advantages, including offering speeds above MP 198, and its performance can make it easier for your piling work. Of course, it will be supported through a more disciplined use, namely by doing regular maintenance every time you print one ream of paper.
Replacing the previous series called the Pixma MP287, Canon has also prepared its newest product, the Pixma MP237. Canon Pixma MP237 or Canon MP237 itself, released in 2012, is segmented for users with low-end printing needs, presenting a very compact packaging wrapped in its glossy black color.
Not only that, the copy ability of the Pixma MP237 is still limited to a capacity of only 20 sheets. However, if the price offered is very affordable, the performance is good enough to sustain user performance, which can be simple.
As with most of Canon’s flagship printers, the Pixma MP237 series has again pinned the print head performance with Canon’s FINE technology. Combined with its hybrid cartridge technology by combining two kinds of inks at a more detailed print quality and having high resistivity, this Canon Pixma MP237 printer can undoubtedly offer pretty good results, including for users who use it for photo printing.
The drawback is in completing user needs; Canon does not immerse in the connectivity features of the Pixma MP237. But at least through the presence of a high-speed USB 2.0 port device, the Canon Pixma MP237 can offer high data transmission rates even for large capacities.
Canon immerses the My Image Garden application in the driver, aiming to support user creativity as needed in a simple design.
The Canon MP237 printer can use a flatbed scanner type; the scan method uses the CIS (Contact Image Sensor) method, 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution, and 25-19200 dpi selectable resolutions. The Pixma MP237 is compatible with A4 / LTR / 4 × 6″ sized plain paper for your own copying needs.
The Canon PIXMA MP237 offers a data transmission rate that is relatively high despite its large capacity.
Canon also provides this product with the My Image Garden application available in the driver to support user creativity as needed in a simple design.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma MP237
- Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64),
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10.
- OS X v10.10, macOS v10.12, macOS 10.13, OS X v10.9, macOS 10.14, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, macOS 10.15, OS X v10.11
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MP237 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MP237 Driver
- MP230 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows): download
- MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file): download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MP237 from Canon Website.
Canon Pixma MP237 Driver
Canon Pixma MP237 Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software