Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver – The Canon Pixma G4010 is the latest series of multifunction printers from Canon, which was launched along with three other printer series, namely the G1010 G2010 and G3010. Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA G4010 Review
The latest 4 Canon Pixma G Series printers come with the newest technology to produce sharp, bright, and borderless print and photo quality. With an integrated ink tank system attached to the printer body, it is straightforward for you to see the remaining ink and know when it’s time to refill.
One ink refill bottle can print up to 7000 full-color sheets and up to 6000 black and white sheets. When refilling the ink is also very easy. The tapered ink bottle design prevents ink from spilling when filling.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
Canon Pixma G4010 Printer Functions
This printer is included in the category of multifunction printers, which have printing, scanning, duplicating documents, and faxing.
Canon PIXMA G4010 has a print speed according to ISO Standard (A4): up to 8.8ipm for black and white print mode and up to 5.0ipm for color print mode.
More Efficient With Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
The ADF feature is also embedded in this Canon PIXMA G4010 printer. With this automation feature, it is easier to scan or copy many documents directly without needing one by one. Make your time more efficient in copying and duplicating records.
Printing Easier Without Cables
Canon Pixma G4010 also supports wireless printing features or Wireless Printing. This feature lets you print documents from a computer on the printer via a WiFi network. This printer also supports Access Point Mode, so you can directly print copies from a laptop, PC, or mobile device without the help of a router.
In addition, this printer also supports Google Cloud Print which allows you to print documents, photos, or emails from a Google account. Without the help of a computer at all, you can directly send the document and then print it on this printer. This wireless printing feature is straightforward, practical, and a must-have for today’s multifunction printers.
Integrated Ink Tank System
The built-in integrated ink tank creates a compact printer body. Users can also easily see the remaining ink remaining at a glance. So users of this printer can know when it’s time to refill printer ink.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA G4010
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7.
- Mac OS X v10.8
How to Install Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver
- G4010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Source file): download
Canon PIXMA G4010 FULL Driver from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software