Canon Pixma MP287 Driver – Canon Pixma MP287 is a printer that has a great combination of printing speed and high-quality print output. This printer adopts a hybrid ink system that can present brilliant picture results and sharp text to you. Canon Pixma MP287 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
That is because the FINE Cartridge Hybrid ink system uses dye-based inks and pigments to ensure impressive photo prints with brilliant colour display and high-quality text for business needs even when the characters appear in front of images. That way, your daily printing tasks can be done more efficiently with quality results.
- Read: Canon Pixma G3200 Driver
The printer needs to be set up with a software program (drivers) in purchase to deal with your computer system. This design Canon MP287 is an Ink printer that likewise has scanning feature. Canon is yet one more brand name perfect to assistance all way from publishing and scanning works. All you require is simply to downloads and mount the application which is an easy application which is available in useful to handle these feature in a smooth performance.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MP287
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
How to Install the Canon Pixma MP287 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).