HP LaserJet Pro M402dne Driver – Intended primarily at a small workplace or workgroup, the HP LaserJet Profesional M402dw ($349.99) is a solid prospect as a workhorse monochrome printer. Its declared cost for each web page is a touch high, and its text quality is reduced compared to its closest competitors.
HP LaserJet Pro M402dne Driver
- HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer v3 PCL 6 Print Driver (no installer): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- Linux printer drivers: click here
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro M402dne
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- macOS 11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M402dne Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro M402dne Review
HP LaserJet Pro M402dne Driver – It still provides equilibrium of speed, paper handling, output quality, and operating cost appropriate for medium-duty in a small workplace. It is also small enough to place on a workdesk, production it an appealing choice as a sturdy individual printer.
Amongst the M402dw’s ($629.00 at Amazon.com) direct rivals are the Dell B2360dn ($150.00 at Amazon.com) and the Sibling HL-6180DW. These two models are so closely matched that both are Editors’ Choice monochrome lasers for a durable individual to medium-duty small-office use.
The key distinctions are that the Sibling model offers a relatively greater paper capacity and lower cost for each web page. At the same time, the Dell printer delivered significantly much faster speed on our tests. Sadly for the M402dw, it is available in behind both in 2 key locations, with lower text quality than either on our tests and a higher declared operating cost, at 2.2 cents on each web page.
Other Driver: HP Laser MFP 137fnw Driver
That said, the M402dw is available in a shut second (or 3rd) to both top picks. It drops in between both for paper capacity, and it had better video and picture quality than the Dell printer on our tests and was much faster than either one. What’s more, its declared cost for each web page is just 0.2 cents greater than that of the Dell B2360dn.
HP LaserJet Pro M402dne Driver – The M402dw’s paper handling is easily appropriate for moderate to durable use. The printer consists of a 250-sheet cabinet, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and a duplexer. That is enough for most small workplaces, however heavier-duty use; you can include an optional 550-sheet cabinet ($139.99) for a total 900-sheet paper capacity.
Connection options consist of Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Connect the printer to a connect with either one, and you can publish through the shadow and publish from a mobile phone by clicking to the printer through an accessibility point.
If you connect it to a solitary PC via USB cable television, you will not have the ability to publish through the shadow. However, you will still have the ability to use the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct to connect to it straight and print from a mobile phone. You can also benefit from the integrated NFC support to connect to the printer simply by touching a suitable telephone or tablet computer to the NFC logo design on the top right of the printer.
Configuration, Speed, and Output Quality
At 8.5 by 15 by 14.1 inches (HWD) and 18 extra pounds 14 ounces, the M402dw is small enough to share a workdesk easily and light enough for a single person to move right into place. For my tests tester installed it on a network using its Ethernet connector and ran the tests from a system operating Home windows View. Configuration is standard for a monochrome laser.
Speed is a solid point. HP prices the M402dw at 40 web pages each min (ppm). Also better, it was available much faster on our tests compared to most printers with the same or comparable scores. Tester timed it on our business applications collection (uQualityLogic’sgic’s software and hardware for timing) at 17ppm.
That makes it a little bit faster than the Dell B2360dn, which managed 15ppm on our business applications collection, and a great deal much quicker than the Sibling HL-6180W, which worked 10.7ppm.
HP LaserJet Pro M402dne FULL Driver from HP Website.