HP Laser MFP 137fnw Driver – The HP Laser MFP 137fnw provides several essential features that you need so that this printer is very capable of being used for business or office needs, especially since this printer is an All-In-One printer, which is in addition to being able to print, it can also be used to scan, copy both documents and photos and equipped with fax and wireless features.
HP Laser MFP 137fnw Driver
- HP Laser MFP 130 Printer series Print Driver (No Installer): download
- HP Laser MFP 130 Printer series Print and Scan Driver: download
- Install HP Smart app to complete setup and support: download
- HP MFP 130 and HP Color MFP 170 Printer series Print and Scan Driver: download
System Requirements of HP Laser MFP 137fnw
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Laser MFP 137fnw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Laser MFP 137fnw Review
Resolution and Print Speed
With a print resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, so that the resulting print is sharper and clearer regardless of the source you want to print. The HP Laser MFP 137fnw is perfect for business and office needs for printers. You don’t have to wait long for the first print time, which is less than 18 seconds, so it’s swift and easy while saving time in printing from various needs of printer friends.
The print speed of this latest HP printer is around 21 ppm, which means this printer can print up to 21 sheets per minute. The recommended print volume for this printer per month is up to 100-2000 printed pages. And with a monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 printed pages.
Other Driver: HP DeskJet 2320 Driver
Scanning and Copying
This inexpensive HP printer is also equipped with a copy and scan feature used as a scanner and copier. The resolution of the scanner speed reaches up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Of course, it is very easy for friends who work in the office and need a smart device with many functions.
Meanwhile, if you look in more detail at how the document-feeder construction has been implemented in this printer, you can be sure that not only for printing needs, you don’t have to bother going back and forth between pages. Even for scan and copy activities, now you don’t need to do this troublesome thing anymore.
For those of you who need a smart multifunction printer equipped with the Fax feature, you can choose this HP Laser MFP 137fnw. The Fax resolution itself is up to 300 x 300 dpi and can be up to 100 pages.
Connectivity and Operating System
You don’t need to worry and be complicated anymore in connecting this printer to your device; it’s pretty easy to join this printer to your instrument because there are Ethernet and Wireless features / the network uses wireless technology or without cables so that it is straightforward for printer friends to connect this type of printer to the device.
HP Laser MFP 137fnw FULL Driver from HP Website.