Lexmark X422 Driver FREE – Lexmark touts its X422 MFP as a small workgroup service, but most any workplace would certainly more than happy to have this multifunction device. Lexmark X422 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Lexmark X422 Driver
- Universal Print Driver Installation Package v184.108.40.206: download
- Print Driver for 10.6.8 and later Mac OS: download
- Printer drivers for HP UX systems: download
System Requirements of Lexmark X422
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 X86
- macOS 10.9, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.6
- HP-UX 11.23, HP-UX 11.31, HP-UX 11.11
How to Install Lexmark X422 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Lexmark X422 Review
Built about a 22-page each min monochrome laser engine, the X422 is also qualified to copy at 22 ppm and scan monochrome documents at 16 ppm. It can also publish duplicated, faxed, or PC-sent documents in a duplex setting, reducing paper costs. All informed, the X422 fills the space in between ink jet-based MFPs and the much more expensive departmental-level MFPs.
The X422 appears as a small, desktop-size printer with a scanner mounted on the top; the scanner has legs so that you can reach the output container in between the printer and scanner. At 45 extra pounds, it is light enough for a single person to raise and move, although the installation instructions recommend it needs 2.
And with an impact of 19.5 inches by 16.25 inches (WD), it could rest on your workdesk without taking up too a lot of room. But its 16.25-inch elevation, which includes the automated document feeder and front panel atop the unit, might make it a little bit enforcing.
Physical configuration is almost trivial. Also, the publish cartridge comes installed in position, so all you need to do is take it out, remove the packing products, and after that, snap it back right into its port. The just issue we ran right into throughout installation was a recommendation in the installation instructions to a management switch on the front panel that isn’t there.
Network configuration was an enjoyable surprise, with an automatic routine that discovers the printer on the network and sets up everything immediately. This is the very first time Lexmark has taken an automatic approach to network installation.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Publish speed was outstanding. The X422 torn through our four-page PowerPoint file in much less compared to 20 secs, and it took much less compared to 25 secs for each of our Stand out files (consisting of data with 4 web pages of charts) and just 41 secs for our 12-page Word document. Its total time to complete our efficiency collection was simply 5 mins 7 secs. As a factor of contrast, the fastest inkjet-based MFP we’ve evaluated took nearly 3 times as lengthy.
Output quality for text was excellent, with more than fifty percent of the test font styles understandable at 4 factors. Video and pictures are merely appropriate for the 600-dpi resolution, with dithering as well as lines and sides that were much less crisp compared to they could be.
The X422 is an outstanding MFP. Unless you are interested in publishing top-quality monochrome video and picture output, it should place close to the top of your shopping list.
Lexmark X422 FULL Driver from Lexmark Website.