Samsung ML-1640 Driver FREE – How small and simple can a printer be? Samsung’s ML-1640 must be pretty shut to the limits on both matters. Designed as an individual printer for home or office use, it is about as simple as a printer can obtain. Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Samsung ML-1640 Driver
- Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows: download
- ML-1640 Series Print Driver for Mac OS: download
- Samsung Print Driver for Linux: download
System Requirements of Samsung ML-1640
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7
How to Install Samsung ML-1640 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Samsung ML-1640 Detail
Samsung ML-1640 Driver – The frozen and gloss black box has to do with the dimension of a half-loaf breadmaker when shut; it takes up hardly any room on the desktop computer. To publish, you need to unravel the output paper support from its top surface and fold down the front flap, which becomes the paper feed tray. This can take up to 150 sheets of 75g/sm paper.
If you want to leave the printer ready to publish, you need to leave the tray open without a paper cover to protect it from dirt. Most entry-level printers consist of, at the very least, a detachable cover, while the £75 Canon i-SENSYS LBP-3100 has one integrated.
Manages and signs on the printer’s top surface make up a light for power and information, a 2nd for reduced printer toner, and a solitary switch to terminate a publish job. At the rear of the left side panel is a solitary USB outlet and at the rear of the right-hand side is a standard kettle-lead power link – we did say this printer was simple!
Other Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver
Samsung provides a consolidated drum and printer toner cartridge with the ML-1640. This consists of a lengthy, verbalized handle. You manipulate the cartridge to the rear of the printer inside the situation. This is a little bit fiddly, and it is important to push it securely know the left-hand side, or the machine records an absence of cartridge. We were captured by this, as the cartridge was provided in situ and moved throughout transportation, so it wasn’t properly located when we were concerned about testing it.
Samsung ML-1640 Driver – A standard cartridge for the machine has printer toner for 1,500 web pages. Like many other providers, Samsung provides a beginner cartridge in the package – this runs for simply 700 web pages. Providing beginner cartridges is more excusable in affordable devices such as this, but Samsung should make the printer toner capacity plainer on the package.
The software packed with the printer makes up the Dr. Printer analysis and drivers, which supports watermarks, overlays, up to 16 web pages each sheet, and instructions for manual duplexing. It is obvious and easy to use.
Samsung ML-1640 Driver – Samsung claims a publish the speed of 16ppm for the ML-1640, and, for once, we do not differ. Our five-page text publish took 30 secs to complete, so a published speed of 10ppm, but when we ran our 20-page job, it finished in 1:24, which is 14.3ppm. As you prolong the size of a publish job, the processing time becomes a smaller sized and smaller sized component, and we could see the machine getting to 16ppm on a task of 100 web pages or two.
The quality of web pages produced by this printer is very great for a mono laser at well under £100. Text publish precise and clean, and there is little sign of printer toner spatter production the sides of personalities fuzzy.
Greyscale videos are also well recreated, with enough distinction in between tones to differentiate in between colors. There is minimal branding, but you need to look closely to see it, and black text over greyscale fills shows up well.
Our test picture was reasonably well recreated; however, the improved 600 x 1200dpi resolution fallen leaves the picture looking a bit dotty. However, there is an unexpected quantity of information in the darkness, and we would certainly be more than happy to use pictures in external and interior paperwork.
Samsung ML-1640 FULL Driver from Samsung Website.