HP LaserJet 1020 Driver FREE – The HP LaserJet 1020 is an affordable monochrome printer for home users with light publishing needs. Its publish rates and quality aren’t outstanding, but at $180, it is hard to mistake it for a lot. HP LaserJet 1020 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Driver for Linux: click here
System Requirements of HP LaserJet 1020
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet 1020 Detail
For that price, you obtain a fundamental and small printer that does a serviceable job. However, if you can spare an extra $20, the Lexmark E250d comes with a duplexer, while the Samsung ML-2571N is network-ready. Both also offer better publish quality.
The small LaserJet 1020 measures 14.6 inches wide, 9.5 inches deep, and 8.2 inches high and evaluates a light 11 extra pounds. The front panel folds up available to expose a 150-sheet input tray and a single-sheet manual input tray, both of which have flexible paper overviews. The output tray resides on the top of the printer and consists of the fold-out paper support.
It comes with a 234MHz CPU and simply 2MB of onboard memory, much except the 32MB offered by the Samsung ML-2571N. It simply has a USB link, so it is better for solitary users than a multiuser environment.
The LaserJet 1020’s diminutive dimension is a mono printer and includes just one printer toner cartridge. You can access the cartridge by standing out open up the printer’s top panel.
Other Driver: HP OfficeJet 5212 Driver
Substitute cartridges cost $70 and benefit up to about 2,000 prints, which appears to be about 3.5 cents each page–not bad for a budget plan printer and, according to the Samsung ML-2571N’s, 2.6 cents each web page and the Lexmark E250d’s 3.8 cents each web page. The suggested monthly duty cycle is 5,000 prints, so the LaserJet 1020 is the best fit for home users with reduced to moderate publishing needs.
The HP LaserJet 1020’s speed and quality are not the best amongst its competitors, but not awful, either. It published text at a price of 12.52ppm (web pages each min) and video for 12.61ppm. The Samsung ML-2571N was much faster at both jobs, while the Lexmark E250d was much faster with video but slower with text.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver – The LaserJet 1020’s text quality was excellent, however not perfect: after very shut evaluation, we noticed that some personalities had sides that just weren’t perfectly sharp and, overall, the text could stand to be a little bit darker. Again, we were looking very closely. The video publish didn’t fare as well as the text publish, however.
Strong obstructs of printer toner revealed a blotchy quality that we didn’t see with the Lexmark E250d or the Samsung ML-2571N. The picture aspects on the web page just weren’t as efficiently made as we would’ve suched as. We preferred the quality of both the Lexmark and Samsung printers over HP’s, but overall, the HP LaserJet 1020 suffices for laid-back home users.
HP LaserJet 1020 from HP Website.