Epson BrightLink 430i Driver FREE – The Epson BrightLink 430i Projector is an XGA Conference Room Projector. This light centred projector can show 3,000 Lumens at its brightest setting with an indigenous resolution of 1024×768. Epson BrightLink 430i Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Epson BrightLink 430i Review
The interior 3LCD technology is an innovative 3-chip design that sets itself apart by providing vibrant, true-to-life pictures with better colour illumination and a wider colour range. This projector was initially available for purchase in April 2012 and is ceased by Epson.
The 430i flaunts a stunning 3000 lumens of colour / white light output, producing an interactive location up to 106″ (2.7 m). And, because it’s short-throw, it’s easy to produce traditional 77″ (2 m) whiteboard-sized pictures from as shut as 3 feet away, greatly decreasing shadowing and glow.
Other Driver: Epson BrightLink 425Wi Driver
The projector is equipped with a microphone input, and a costs 16W audio speaker to improve any discussion with fascinating sound. Practical microphone input allows you to connect a microphone to the projector and enhance your articulate through the projector’s integrated audio speakers.
Epson BrightLink 430i Driver – Connect to the network to release remote management and monitoring power and the ability to deliver both picture and sound content over the LAN. HDMI electronic connection offers much more versatility for teaching situations today and in the future.
For wall-mounted setups (mount included), the affordable BrightLink 430i interactive projector transforms regular dry-erase boards or ordinary wall surfaces right into interactive learning centres at a portion of the cost of traditional whiteboards systems.
Epson BrightLink 430i Driver – Bright and extremely versatile, this feature-rich entertainer shines with a stunning 3000 lumens of colour / white light output1, producing an interactive location up to 106″. And, because it’s short-throw, it’s easy to produce traditional 77″ whiteboard-sized pictures from as shut as 3 feet away, greatly decreasing shadowing and glow.
Connect to the network to release the power of remote management and monitoring and the ability to deliver both picture and sound content over the LAN. Include the wall surface mount, interactive component pens, HDMI connection, integrated 16 W audio speaker, and practical microphone jack. It is easy to see how the BrightLink 430i short-throw interactive projector shines with unmatched worth.
System Requirements of Epson BrightLink 430i
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 2000
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
How to Install Epson BrightLink 430i Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson BrightLink 430i Driver
- Easy Interactive Driver v1.10: download
- Easy Interactive Driver v4.20: download
Epson BrightLink 430i FULL Driver from Epson Website.