Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver FREE – The Epson Stylus Photo 1390 isn’t exactly meant for home-based publishing. That’s why we think the company has paid lower importance to the appearances and improvement of this mammoth printer. Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Review
To begin with, the Epson Stylus Photo 1390 obtains its big dimension because of its ability to publish A3 indeterminate prints. The printer utilises Epson’s patented INKdividual 6 colour cartridge system. The Epson Stylus Photo 1390 offers to publish resolutions of up to a maximum of 5,760 x 1,440 dpi, together with advanced Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT), which allows the printer to use various dimension ink beads as each the job demand.
The Epson Stylus Photo 1390 comes packed with Epson’s personal photo publishing energy. This energy allows the user to publish with the optimal quality. The energy also allows you to make some small adjustments to the photos too. Adobe RGB support for SLR course publishing and RAW file support for this printer includes a benefit for photo enthusiasts.
Other Driver: Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver
Publishing speed readies and fast enough to finish your tasks in time, the Epson Stylus Photo 1390 took 34.1 secs to publish a complete A4 web page text and pictures in colour, while an A4 photo publishes (highest quality, indeterminate) took simply 2 mins and 25 secs to complete.
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver – Quality of prints readied but not the best, because also at best setups there was some loss in picture intensity. The advantage is that we didn’t see any grains that prevail in most colour photo inkjet printers in an indeterminate publish.
So finally, to amount everything up, Epson Stylus Photo 1390 is a photo course printer that performs jobs at the best feasible time and gives you a wide variety of features and is certain to get on the top list of photo enthusiasts.
This printer is quite suitable for offices and small SMEs, and photo printing businesses from HP because the photo print quality is excellent. But don’t force it to do heavy tasks, because this printer is only for light work or homework. But don’t worry, the Epson Photo 1390 is of excellent quality!
There are advantages, of course, there are disadvantages too. In the Epson Photo 1390 printer, a weakness lies in the sound, which is quite noisy; it is like all inkjet printers on the market. But don’t worry, this doesn’t reduce the quality of the photo prints because this printer does have a program that can improve the print quality of the photos we print.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus Photo 1390
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 2000
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 FULL Driver from Epson Website.