Canon Pixma E410 Driver FREE – The Canon E410 printer is a printer that has various functions. This printer can be used for print, scan, and copy purposes. The advantages of this Canon E410 printer are, of course, very helpful for your needs. Canon Pixma E410 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon Pixma E410 Review
The physical design of the Canon E410 is minimalist and compact. Thus, it does not matter if this printer is placed in a narrow room even. The print speed of this printer is up to 8 ipm for monochrome and 5 ipm for color.
The sharp and good print quality of the Canon E410 printer is obtained because of the support for the two original Canon cartridges it uses. The two Canon cartridges have a black cartridge type PG-47 and a color cartridge CL-57S.
The advantages of the Canon E410 Printer
The following are some of the advantages possessed by the Canon E410 printer. This Canon E410 is a multifunctional printer. Can print photos with satisfactory results. In addition, the use of the scanner on this printer is very easy.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver
It has a compact and small design. Meanwhile, for paper input when copying, you could say there are quite many up to 60 papers. In addition, the printer price is also affordable. Thus, if you want to have a printer, this is also quite easy.
Attractive Features of the Canon E410 Printer
Various kinds of interesting features that you can use from this printer will support your performance. Below are some of the features you can use to get the most out of your Canon E410 printer.
1. My Image Garden
This is an application that can be used to enjoy various variations in the printing process. Apart from printing, it can also be used for scanning.
2. Creative Park and Premium
By using this Canon E410, you can have creative park features and also a premium creative park. You can download a wide variety of printing materials easily.
3. Poster Artist Lite
With the features found on this Canon E410 printer, you can make cool posters. No need to worry. Because the process of making posters with this feature is very easy.
4. Send to Evernote
Besides being used for printing, this printer can also be used for scanning or scanning. You can use the Send to Evernote feature. With this feature, you can upload images that you have scanned to Evernote.
5. Auto Scan
When you use this feature of the Canon E410 printer, then you can scan by detecting the type of item.
6. Compose pictures
You can use the compose feature by scanning the left and right half. This is done on items that are larger than the platen.
Not only that, but you can also scan two or more items in the form of photos at once. This is a photo placed on the platen at once.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma E410
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista.
- macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8.
How to Install Canon Pixma E410 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma E410 Driver
- E410 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows): download
- E410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
Canon Pixma E410 Driver from Canon Website.