Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver FREE – This Canon Pixma G2000 printer is a typical variant of the canon printer series (G-Series) which has AIO (all-in-One) facilities or what is often called a multifunctional printer after previously the hero printer discussed the Canon Pixma G1000 Printer, which the price is lower than this Canon Pixma G2000 printer. Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA G2000 Review
But the specifications and completeness of the Canon G2000 printer facilities are more complete with Scan, Copy. With the latest technology that the G-Series printer has, the automatic ink filling system from the tube to the printing machine will make it easier for Canon printer users to print; refilling ink becomes easier and more efficient with customized ink refill bottle caps. For easy ink filling into the cartridges in the printer.
This Canon Pixma G2000 printer also has a fast print speed equal to the print speed of the Canon Pixma G1000 printer, namely 8.8 ipm black print speed and 5 ipm color print speed. In addition to the high print speed, this printer uses hybrid ink technology, making the printouts even higher quality.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
The Canon PIXMA G2000 is also equipped with scan and copy features; this scan feature can handle paper sizes up to 216 x 297mm and scan resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi. The scanner uses a flatbed type; scanned images are in JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, and PNG format.
It takes about 19 seconds to scan a full-color A4 image. This printer has a copy speed of up to 2.5 copies per minute for monochrome documents and 1.7 copies per minute for color document copies. This printer’s copy resolution is capable of up to 600 x 600dpi.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA G2000
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver
- G2000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows): download
- G2000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver from Canon Website.