Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver – The advantage of the Epson CX5500 is the photocopy speed. It seems that the Epson CX5500 is explicitly made for photocopying. The print speed is prominent here, 10 seconds per page. Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson Stylus CX5500 Review
As a multifunctional and practical printer, the Epson CX5500 printer is worthy of choice because the price is very economical and comparable to its features and quality. Another advantage of the Epson CX5500 is that the supporting features feature is very interesting for editing or sharing photos. As well as easy operation.
Other Driver: Epson Stylus SX215 Driver
For the lack of Epson, CX5500 is a very minimal Control panel, only providing a few buttons (Power, Stop, and 3 Copy buttons) without any additional LCD as an indicator/status. It doesn’t have a card reader and a PictBridge USB, making printing possible only through a PC.
Another disadvantage of the Epson CX5500 is the noise that appears when the Epson CX5500 prints. This printer is rather slow when printing one page of documents takes 35 seconds, less than the HP Photosmart C4280. Even worse when printing graphics requires a long time (1 minute 52 seconds for one page). However, the print quality is smooth thanks to unique Advance Micro-Piezo technology with ink droplets of up to 4 picoliters.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus CX5500
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver
Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver from Epson Website.
Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver
Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver and Software FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7 (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software