Brother DCP-L2550DW Driver – In its marketing products, Brother typically describes the DCP-L2550DW ($159.99) as a multifunction photocopier. This monochrome laser device also prints and checks, but it does not fax—we would certainly call it a three-function (publish/copy/check) all-in-one (AIO) printer.
Brother DCP-L2550DW Driver
- Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection: download
- Complete Software Package: download
- Driver for Linux: download
System Requirements of Brother DCP-L2550DW
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit) , Windows 7 SP1 (64bit), Windows Server 2019
- macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10)
How to Install Brother DCP-L2550DW Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother DCP-L2550DW Review
By whatever name, it’s a deserving enhancement to a home or mini workplace looking for a workday mono laser with great speed, a moderate price, and a wide variety of connection options. However, it is best for text publishing with middling overall output quality.
Taking the Measure of a Multifunction Photocopier
At 12.5 by 16.1 by 15.7 inches (HWD) and a weight of 25.6 extra pounds, you can probably find room for the DCP-L2550DW on your work desk. Its two-line non-touch mono display and related function switches can be used to perform configuration and upkeep jobs.
The standard paper capacity is 251 sheets, split between a 250-sheet main tray and a single-sheet multi-purpose feeder. Along with a flatbed scanner, the DCP-L2550DW measures up to its “multifunction photocopier” name with a 50-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage documents; however, it can’t immediately check two-sided documents.
Other Driver: Brother DCP-1510 Driver
The Brother HL-L2395DW, a likewise valued mono laser all-in-one that we recently evaluated, does not have an ADF (as well as fax abilities). The Editors’ Choice Canon ImageClass MF249dw ($596.25 at Amazon.com) has a 50-sheet ADF that supports two-sided scanning, as well as faxing.
The maximum monthly duty cycle for the DCP-L2550DW depends on 15,000 web pages; with a suggested monthly publish quantity of 2,000 web pages, production is best for low- to medium-volume publishing in a mini or office.
The DCP-L2550DW can connect to a PC via a USB cable television or to a regional network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It can also connect via a straight peer-to-peer link to a suitable device via Wi-Fi Direct. It supports Google Shadow Publish, works with the Brother iPrint&Scan application, and is AirPrint- and Mopria-compliant to facilitate publishing from iOS and Android devices. It consists of document-management software for Home windows (Nuance PaperPort 14SE with OCR).
Brother DCP-L2550DW FULL Driver from Brother Website.