Brother DCP-1510 Driver FREE – The Brother DCP-1510 is a simple laser all-in-one. Often this is all that’s needed for a home-office or trainee bedroom when text output is the primary demand. Such a set is normally £100 or more, but it is feasible to buy Brother’s DCP-1510 for about 3 quarters of this price. Brother DCP-1510 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Brother DCP-1510 Review
Brother DCP-1510 – Design and Features
This is a well-proportioned, very discreet box in light grey and black. However, opening the trays increases the impact a fair bit. As is normal in this kind of printer, the front cover draws to become the feed tray, and two-stage paper support flips out of over.
However, this could be a lot smaller if Brother had positioned the DCP-1510’s laser engine further back in the event. This engine is actually quite a small, cool unit. There is a 100mm remove of ‘dead plastic’ behind the engine that shows up to offer no purpose, compared to supporting the back 3rd of the A4 flatbed scanner.
Other Driver: Brother DCP-T300 Driver
The laser department should perhaps look at the inkjet devices the company is creating for many years, where the paper cassettes in shape fully inside the machine, and a very little output support is simply enough to grab documents you’ve published – a lot neater service.
The scanner itself is a 600 x 1,200ppi device, quite qualified for recreating text web pages all right for OCR. However, no acknowledgment software is provided. The device can check a picture, an e-mail accessory, or data. The last option creates PDF files straight, and you can OCR online, using Adobe’s £20/year solution, or look for a free converter.
Brother DCP-1510 – Manages and Cartridge
The Brother DCP-1510’s control board consists of a 2-line by 16-character LCD and options to check an ID card (both sides on one sheet). The power switch is small and unhelpfully mixed in with the others on the panel. The just link is a solitary USB outlet at the back. There is no cordless center. The power lead is incorporated, which prevents you from shedding it if moving the machine.
Joint up the scanner area, which is sustained on a ‘bonnet strut,’ and you have access to an interior cover, which raises to expose a two-part drum and printer toner cartridge, with the handle intelligently colored bright green to determine it. It is a little bit fiddly to port back right into place, but the design decreases web page costs.
Brother DCP-1510 – Publish Rates
Brother prices the DCP-1510 at 20ppm, and we obtained quite shut to this on with a 20-page text publish to test, which was available at 16.0ppm. This is pretty outstanding for an all-in-one setting you back under £80, and it also managed the much shorter, 5-page document with a rate of 11.1ppm. A complete A4 check took 12s.
Publishing is loud, with peaks of 67dBA at 0.5m, which may not appear a lot over average, but sound degrees are measured on a logarithmic range, so a 3dB increase is twice as loud as a printer signing up 64dBA.
Brother DCP-1510 – Publish Quality and Costs
Publish quality from the Brother DCP-1510 is excellent, crisper compared to any equivalent inkjet. Text from the 600dpi engine is sharp and thick. However, this very intensity can antagonize it since you can see small jaggies with the nude eye on strong, going text.
Greyscales are sensible. However, there is a bit of blotchiness. There is a broad enough range to compare various colors in an initial, however. Duplicates of published originals are fine for text but shed some of the levels of smoothness infills. Picture prints are sensible, however again, greys can appearance a bit multicolor.
The Brother printer toner cartridge for this machine benefits 1,000 web pages, while the photoconductor drum should give 10,000. This gives an expense for each web page of 4.1p, which is a great rate for an affordable printer.
System Requirements of Brother DCP-1510
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
- Linux (deb)
How to Install Brother DCP-1510 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother DCP-1510 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended): download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.15): download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.14): download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12): download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
Brother DCP-1510 FULL Driver from Brother Website.