HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver – This HP 9010 printer has complete functions in one device, allowing you to no longer need to buy many other documentation devices. Moreover, with the price of a quite affordable printer, buying this HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer can give your printer friends many advantages in using it.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver
- HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows: download
- HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac): click here
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: click here
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Review
HP Officejet Pro 9010: All-in-One Printer, Print Documents Without Blunders
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver – HP has released its newest printer series, the HP Officejet Pro 9010; this printer is one of the mainstay printers from the HP brand because it brings the latest sophisticated technology fairly affordable price.
Carrying the idea of an All-In-One printer because, in addition to its extraordinary printing ability, this printer can also be used to scan and copy both documents and photos and is equipped with wireless features. What are the advantages of this HP OfficeJet Pro 9010?
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver – This HP printer is a printer that has many functions. In addition to its main use for printing, this printer is also equipped with Print, Scan, Copy and Fax features. And even more exciting, this printer is also equipped with a Wireless feature; of course, it is straightforward for you to print not only from a PC but from your smartphone too.
Other Driver: HP DeskJet 2336 Driver
Quality Print Results
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is specifically designed as a flagship printer with the best print results. This printer can provide very high-quality prints, both photo prints, and other documents.
Print Speed and Resolution
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 can print up to 30 ppm for printing black and white documents and around 20 ppm for printing color documents. With a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this makes the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer has very high-quality printouts, both for printing documents and images.
Copying and Scanning
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver – As is well known, this multifunction hp printer carries the All-in-One feature, so in addition to printing, this printer can also be used to copy and scan documents. This printer provides a fairly high resolution for the copy function, both for color and monochrome duplication.
Connectivity and Operating System
This printer can be connected with 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB Host (print from JPEG, TIFF, DPOF 1.1, Exif 2.3, PNG); 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports. WiFi Direct, owned by the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer, is compatible with various mobile devices. This printer is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 FULL Driver from HP Website.