HP DeskJet 2336 Driver – HP Deskjet 2336 is a printer with an affordable price and has print, scan, copy functions. The HP 2336 printer is a printer that uses an ink cartridge with the HP 682 cartridge type black and color.
HP DeskJet 2336 Driver
- Install HP Smart app to complete setup and support: click here
- Install HP Easy Start: download
System Requirements of HP DeskJet 2336
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2336 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP DeskJet 2336 Review
The HP Deskjet 2336 is designed in white, and the scanner model is a flatbed model. This printer is equipped with 5 buttons: cancel button, resume button, mono copy button, color copy button, and power button.
Affordable All-in-One Printer from HP
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336 is HP’s most affordable all-in-one printer. You can get a printer that can print, scan (scan), and photocopy at a low price. Document prints are clearer, and images are more vivid with original cartridges from HP. Connect the printer to your laptop or PC with a USB.
Other Driver: HP ENVY 7640 Driver
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336 scanner is of the Flatbed type. You can scan documents with a high resolution of 1200 dpi. Scan results can be saved in various popular document formats such as JPG or PDF. Print speed reaches 7.5 ppm for black and white and 5.5 ppm for color. Here are all the advantages of the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336
- Multifunction printer: print, scan, and photocopy
- Flatbed type scanner
- Buttons to make it easier for you to start printing, scanning, and photocopying
- Connectivity using the USB port
- Dimensions: 425.2 x 304.1 x 49.1 mm and weight from 3.42 kg
- Get the best print quality with Original HP cartridges.
HP DeskJet 2336 FULL Driver from HP Website.