Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver FREE – Set up quickly and easily, either wired or wirelessly, and increase the productiveness of your workplace by using the WorkCentre 3335/DNI All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox. Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver
- Xerox Smart Start – Driver Installer: download
- macOS Print and Scan Driver Installer: download
- Xerox Office Standard Driver.RPM i686: download
System Requirements of Xerox WorkCentre 3335
- Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64.
- macOS 10.15 – Catalina, macOS 10.14 – Mojave, macOS 11 Big Sur,
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Detail
Equipped with publishing, scanning, copying, and faxing, as well as duplex publishing, the 3335/DNI will fulfil numerous functions without taking up a lot of space. Publishing is the core aspect of this unit where it thrills with a fast 35 ppm publish speed in simplex and 17 ppm in duplex.
Also, it has an optimum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text and documents and can deal with a variety of media up to 8.5 x 14″. Users can also publish straight from mobile devices through various mobile publishing techniques and access a front USB port for direct publishing from a mobile own.
Other Driver: Xerox B215 Driver
Further enabling scanning, copying, and faxing is the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed unit with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The 3335/DNI is equipped with both a 50-sheet bypass tray and a 250-sheet standard tray for basic media handling.
The procedure is facilitated as well via a large 4.3″ colour touchscreen LCD. Furthermore, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi connectivity options and a regular monthly duty cycle of 50,000 web pages.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 FULL Driver from Xerox Website.