Xerox B215 Driver FREE – The front runner model in a current three-machine launching, the Xerox B215 ($249.99) is an entry-level to midrange monochrome laser all-in-one (AIO) printer designed for small or mini workplaces or workgroups. Xerox B215 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Xerox B215 Driver
- Xerox B215 Windows PrintDrivers Utilities v3.70.43.08: download
- Xerox B215 MacOS Utilities PrintDriver Signed: download
- Xerox_B215_Linux_PrintDriver_Utilities: download
System Requirements of Xerox B215
- Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64.
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox B215 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
It prints excellent-looking text at reasonably fast rates and offers reduced operating costs compared to its competitors. But while it costs slightly much less compared to the Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF269dw, it does not have that model’s time-saving auto-duplexing automated document feeder. However, it is still an outstanding option for atmospheres that do not require two-sided scanning and copying.
Lean and Feature-Rich for the Price
The B215 rests on top of a current three-machine launching that includes the Editors’ Choice print-only B210 and the B205 AIO, a pared-down version of the B215. With the B205, for a $50 distinction in list prices, you quit automated two-sided publishing, a shade touch-screen control board, and a couple of various other noteworthy features, consisting of a 500-pages-per-month distinction in the suggested monthly publish quantity.
Measuring 14.4 by 15.8 by 15.6 inches (HWD) and evaluating 25.2 extra pounds, the B215 is slightly smaller sized and about 4 extra pounds lighter compared to Canon’s MF269dw, rather bigger and heavier compared to Lexmark’s MB2336adw, and significantly smaller sized and simply greater than 9 extra pounds lighter compared to the Editors’ Choice Epson ET-M3170, a laser-alternative monochrome inkjet AIO.
Other Driver: Xerox Phaser 3020 Driver
The B215 comes with a 40-sheet manual-duplexing ADF, meaning that you must transform the originals over by hand to check and copy multipage two-sided documents, which coincides with the MB2336adw’s 50-sheet manual-duplexing ADF. The MF269dw and the ET-M3170 both have 35-sheet auto-duplexing ADFs that check two-sided originals without user treatment.
You can set up and control, as well as perform walk-up jobs such as scanning to the shadow or production duplicates, from the B215’s 3.5-inch touch-screen control board, revealed listed below, or from its integrated internet web server, which, such as the control board, allows you to monitor consumable degrees, produce records, set security specifications, and a lot more.
Sadly, however, unlike several contending models, the B215 doesn’t permit you to produce custom presets and corresponding symbols (or faster ways) for carrying out repeated jobs, such as scanning to a shadow website, production-specific kinds of duplicates, or scanning to a USB own.
Paper handling on the B215 comprises one 250-sheet cabinet and a one-sheet bypass port for publishing one-off envelopes and various other off-shaped media without opening up and reconfiguring the main paper tray. This coincides with the setup as the MF269dw, the MB2336adw, and the ET-M3170.
The B215’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 30,000 web pages, and it’s suggested monthly publish quantity is 3,000 prints. That is the same duty cycle as the B205 and the MB2336adw. However, they, together with the MF269dw, have suggested quantities of 500 prints much less. The ET-M3170, on the other hand, has just a 3,000-page duty cycle, but after that, its suggested quantity, which is the more significant of these 2 specifications, is just 1,000 web pages, much less compared to that of the B215.
For greater compatibility throughout the board with desktop computer publishing and various other applications, the B215 supports the following page-description languages (PDLs): HP’s PCL 5 and PCL 6; and Adobe PostScript 3.
Xerox B215 FULL Driver from Xerox Website.