Brother DCP-T300 Driver FREE – The Brother DCP-T300 printer has a length of 43.5 cm, 37.4 cm, and a height of 16.1 cm with a weight of 7.1 kg; this printer has also adopted an ink tank design that is integrated into the body so it is straightforward to fill in ink and the ink is also more durable. This Brother printer is easy to place anywhere because of its boxy design and looks simple, but what the tester feels has many advantages. Brother DCP-T300 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Brother DCP-T300 Review
The ink tank design, the ink tank is designed to be placed in front with a clear appearance; this can make it easier for me to monitor the remaining ink and make it easier for me to fill the ink. The design of the buttons and the monochrome 1-row screen, which is placed slightly upward around a 45-degree angle, make it easier for me to press buttons and see the screen without having to look at an excessive angle.
Paper holder design. The design of the paper holder is placed on the bottom center that can be removed; this design is like on a copy machine. The advantages, firstly because the paper is placed on the inside of the printer, the paper will be protected from dust if it is not used long enough. Secondly, the paper will not be folded or curved, which we can find in the design of a place with a paper system standing like a printer in general.
Other Driver: Brother HL-3170CDW Driver
To put paper into this place, we have to adjust the size of the paper-tray first according to the size of the paper/document that will be stored using; the size of the paper that can be accommodated is quite various, such as A4, A5, A6, Exe, LTR, LGL, Photo 4X6 “( 102X152mm), Index Card (127x203mm), Photo-2L (127x178mm), C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch. The maximum amount of paper that can be accommodated is 100 sheets of 80 gsm thickness, for example, A4 paper that we often use. this depends on the thickness of the paper itself.
Brother DCP-T300 Driver – The scanned cover can be used for scanning books because the cover can be pulled up to follow the thickness of the book that we are scanning or copying; of course, this is very easy when scanning something thick without fear of areas not being scanned because it is disturbed by the inflexible cover.
The design of the location of the connecting cable plug between the printer and the computer is designed on the inside. The advantage is that the cable looks tidier and does not make the cable accidentally grab/pull.
The printing capability of this type of brother printer is quite fast, where to print black and white documents, with medium quality, this printer only takes about 10-16 seconds, while for color documents the time it takes us around 30-35 seconds. While with the lowest setting mode / with fast mode.
Brother DCP-T300 Driver – In terms of specifications, this brother printer can print 11 ppm for black and white and 6 ppm for color. Ppm stands for pages per minute. So the calculation is 6 ppm, then 1 minute = 60 seconds, 60 seconds divided by 11 = 5.4 seconds / black and white sheet. Remember, this is for fast mode. With the risk of the resulting image not being as sharp and as good as printing without fast mode. But still in the pretty good category.
Furthermore, this printer takes about 17 to 18 seconds to print black-and-white documents for copy printing capabilities. In contrast, this printer takes longer for printing color documents, which is about 31 to 32 seconds. The maximum size for print and copy processing is 1200 2400 dpi. The prints are perfect and sharp.
Brother DCP-T300 Driver – Now continue with the Scan features; the Brother DCP T300 has a flatbed scanner type; this brother printer has the maximum size that can be scanned as A4 size. While the resolution that can be produced is from 1200 x 2400 dpi to 19200 x 19200 ,.
For Scan capability, this multifunction printer takes a different time. Depending on the desired resolution, please note that 19200 x 19200 dpi resolution is a resolution large enough for the size of a scanning printer, meaning that with this maximum resolution, the resulting scanned image will be very sharp.
System Requirements of Brother DCP-T300
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11)
How to Install Brother DCP-T300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother DCP-T300 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver (macOS (10.15)): download
- Full Software Package (macOS (10.14)): download
- Full Software Package (macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11)): download
- LPR printer driver (rpm package): download
Brother DCP-T300 FULL Driver from Brother Website.