Epson FX-890A Driver – The FX-890A printer is a dot matrix printer that uses an impact system and is very reliable. It offers the fastest printing in its class and four paper paths to accommodate continuous cut and shape paper up to 6 sections thick. Epson FX-890A Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson FX-890A Review
The Epson FX-890A printer is ideal for counter receipts, tickets, delivery forms, invoices, and labels.
Other Driver: Epson FX-890 Driver
Printer FX-890A is a printer designed with minimalism and is very strong and has a sturdy lid so that this printer is not easily damaged.
This printer has a control panel with 4 paper paths which are very safe for single printing of up to 6 parts of a form.
Low-cost Ribbon Cartridges
The Epson FX-890A printer uses the Epson FX 890 875 Ribbon Ribbons. This printer ribbon is extremely durable and extremely cost-effective, as it is designed to increase productivity and ensure low cost per page.
Selling the Epson FX-890A printer has a high speed, with a 9-pin print head capable of displaying MTBF ratings of more than 20,000 Power-On-Hours (POH).
Other Driver: Epson Stylus Photo T50 Driver
And this printer uses a Print Head, which has 400 million characters at a speed of 680 cps (Characters per Second).
This printer is connected with a standard parallel connection and USB and a Type-B slot used for an optional interface.
Dimensions and Weight
This printer has dimensions of 41.4 x 35 x 16.7 and weighs 7.2 kg
The FX-890A printer facilitates easy printer configuration using the newly designed control panel or the Windows-based Epson Remote Configuration Manager
It also provides resident Epson, IBM ®, and Microline printer languages for increased compatibility
- Speeds through various forms of media, reports, labels, and more at up to 680 cps
- Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH and 400 million characters of print head life
- Includes standard Parallel and USB connections, plus an additional slot for an optional interface card
- Ensures lower costs per page and reduces the need for frequent use interventions
- Provides four paper paths conveniently to accommodate continuous cut and shape sheets of paper up to 7 parts thick
- Dimensions 41.4 x 35 x 16.7
- Weight 7.2 kg
System Requirements of Epson FX-890A
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
How to Install Epson FX-890A Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson FX-890A Driver
- FX-890A_Drivers/Software: download
Epson FX-890A Driver from Epson Website.