Epson EcoTank L375 Driver FREE – A multifunction cordless printer that’s redefining cost-effective publishing for energetic families today. With Ecotank, the initial system Epson ink storage container, qualified for publishing quality color web pages 7500 or 4500 web pages in black. With cordless connection, publish from mobile phones and tablet computers – to easily share savings in your home. Finally, you have the flexibility to publish whatever you want. Epson EcoTank L375 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson EcoTank L375 Review
The Multifunctional EcoTank L375 is a computer system printer color inkjet with the home account. With unique technologies offering cost-effective and lasting solutions, it has a small design, ideal for supporting any home space.
Other Driver: Epson L3156 Driver
It truly is multifunctional has several devices to accomplish a myriad of work. Be it in dark and white pictures or color, it has unique technology EPSON MicroPiezo, ensuring hi-def pictures up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Built with inspecting and replicate features, it ensures outcomes at a low cost.
The model has Wi-Fi technology which allows an individual to have the ability to publish out or check documents with no need for cable interconnection, just using a computer system that facilitates a Wi-Fi network.
Also includes iPrint technology to publish out documents using the application installed on a tablet computer or mobile phone connected to the Wi-Fi network.
The initial Ecotank system provides effective publishing for every single container of printer ink, managing to publish up to 4,500 internet web pages in dark-colored and white and 7,500 color webpages in hi-def.
Epson Easy Picture Publish
Epson Easy Digital photography Publish software consists of multifunctional and will offer various publishing functions and picture adjustments for an individual to set up 3×4 photos in 10×15 and various other forms.
However, the multifunctional Eco Tank Epson L375 is 3 in 1 and performs publishing, copying, and scanning. It allows marking with mobile interconnection, which means you can instantly publish on the Mobile phone or Tablet computer with enhanced benefit.
Its technology ink storage container offers a low cost of publishing, yielding 4,500 web pages in black and 7500 in color up—a great choice for experts who are home-centered and looking for low cost and high yield.
System Requirements of Epson EcoTank L375
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L375 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson EcoTank L375 Driver
- Driver and Utility Installer: download
- Driver and Utility Installer (macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x): download
- Driver and Utility Package Installer (macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x): download
- Drivers for Linux: click here
Epson EcoTank L375 Driver from Epson Website.