Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver FREE – The PIXMA MG5120 provides a great mix of efficiency and ease of use for your publishing and imaging needs. Enjoy superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with 1pl and a 5 individual ink storage container system to publish beautiful indeterminate pictures. Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Review
Up to 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp documents with amazing quality while just changing the ink color you need. When publishing your pictures, recognize the power of the ChromaLife100+ using authentic Canon inks and picture documents so your pictures can be common and preserved for generations.
The Canon Pixma MG5120 All-in-One Picture Printer ($109.99 direct) is a well-rounded multifunction printer (MFP) for its budget price. It provides great picture quality, a strong feature set, and enough paper capacity that it can do double duty in home and office, provided that you do not need to share the printer—it’s limited to direct connection with a PC over a USB cable television.
The MG5120 can publish, copy, and check. It uses 5 ink tanks, consisting of a pigment black. Among the MG5120’s stamina is that it can publish straight from various media resources, using its tilt-up 2.4-inch LCD screen to sneak peek pictures.
It has a port for a USB thumb own or PictBridge-enabled video cam, and its card reader supports a variety of memory-card styles. You can connect it to a Bluetooth device with an optional Bluetooth adapter ($49 direct).
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver
It also has a fairly new Canon feature, Complete HD Movie Publish, which enables users of suitable Canon EOS and Powershot electronic video cams to publish out frameworks from HD (either 720p or 1080p) video clips fired with these video cams. From Complete HD Movie Publish, an individual can select a video clip, play through it ahead or reverse, catch frameworks, and publish them out.
Efficiency and Quality
The MG5120 published the newest variation of our business applications collection (timed with QualityLogic’s software and hardware) in 6 mins 26 secs, a sensible time for a $110 printer. The Editors’ Choice Epson Stylus NX625 ($149.99 direct, 4 celebrities) took just 3:45, but the Canon Pixma MP280 ($69.99 direct, 3 celebrities) took 8:04, and the Epson Stylus NX420 ($99 direct, 2.5 celebrities) required 8:41 to finish. The MG5120 took an average time of 1:39 to output a 4-by-6 picture, a decent speed for its price.
The MG5120’s picture publishing quality was slightly over the same level for an inkjet MFP, while both message and video were slightly below average. The pictures were just comparable to or a touch better than what you had anticipated from pharmacy prints. Shades were abundant, however not oversaturated.
There were a variety of small picture defects, but absolutely nothing too major. A monochrome picture revealed a tint map; one picture revealed some aliasing—the propensity for straight lines to show up much less than razor-edged. The message was adequate for institution or basic business use but except official records or resumes.
The video was alright for business use, but you probably would not want to use them for PowerPoint handouts. Ink thickness was unequal in strong locations, and they revealed dithering, a breakup right into populate patterns when one looked closely. A couple of printers do a sufficient job of publishing slim white lines in our tests, but with the MG5120, the lines were nearly invisible.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver
- MG5100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64): download
- MG5100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5120 from Canon Website.