Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver FREE – The $130 Canon Pixma MG4220 color inkjet multifunction will easily handle the needs of an office, but its ink costs are greater compared to average, and they’re ludicrously expensive if you make the mistake of purchasing the low-capacity PG-240 and CL-241 cartridges. On the other hand, the unit provides a nice output, makes fast work of business documents and duplicates, and immediately duplexes—a nice feature set for the price. Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Review
The Pixma MG4220 is easy to set up via Wi-Fi or USB. The control board, sadly, is still not so simple to use. On this model, Canon proceeds its practice of placing 3 switches under the LCD (a 2.5-inches on the Pixma MG4220) to perform certain activities instead of allowing you to use the perfectly adequate four-way cursor control and OK switch.
Jumping backward and forward amongst all the switches is both pointless and aggravating. Relatively, the software is a design of effectiveness, and the new fast food selection for common jobs is easy on the eye. The MFP provides complete support for scanning, copying, and Internet publishing.
The Pixma MG4220’s 100-sheet input tray and 50-sheet output tray make it purely a low-volume printer. That it will immediately refeed the paper to publish beyond (automated duplexing, in various other words) is a benefit. You will find no automated document feeder for the letter/A4-size scanner on the top of the Pixma MG4220, but the cover telescopes a complete inch to approve thicker products. The MFP’s card port supports direct picture publishing from SD Card and Memory Stick media.
Going by our tests, the Pixma MG4220 is easily fast enough for an office when publishing and copying business documents. Monochrome web pages left at about 6.8 web pages each min on the PC and 6.6 ppm on the Mac, while duplicates reached a sprightly 6.4 ppm.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver
Pictures, on the various other hands, were published instead gradually. Snapshot-size (4-by-6-inch) pictures published at a bit under 3 ppm to ordinary paper, but at a price of just about 0.6 ppm on shiny paper. Full-page color pictures made to shiny paper for 0.3 ppm, about average for an entry-level inkjet MFP.
The output from the Pixma MG4220 readies, but typical current-generation Canon. At default setups, the message is sharp and black, the monochrome video has a small purple color, and the lain-paper color video could be a little darker and use more comparison.
At the printer’s best setting, message suffices for business documents, however incredibly slow to show up compared to default setups. Color pictures appear very nice, with our just small complaint being the small orange color. Said color, however, does give the photos a pleasant, warm ambiance.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver – Currently, for the problem. Ink costs for the MG4220 are high generally, but what you definitely don’t want to do is purchase the 180-page PG-240 black cartridge or CL-241 combined color cartridge (the same kinds of cartridges that also deliver with the unit): At 10.6 cents, each web page for black and 13.9 cents each web page for color, their costs are expensive. The tale obtains better—slightly—from there. The 300-page XL black costs $21, or 7.0 cents for each web page, and the 600-page XXL black costs $38, or 6.3 cents each web page.
The XL combined color cartridge is more affordable: At $30 for 400 web pages, you pay 7.5 cents each web page for all 3 shades. That assumes use just like the industry-standard utilized to measure web page yield.
If you use a great deal more of any one color, you will need to change the whole cartridge if lots of ink remains for the various other shades. A four-color web page published with the XL color cartridge and the XXL black cartridge costs a somewhat lower-than-average 13.8 cents.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG4220
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11,
OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver
- MG4200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG4220 from Canon Website.