Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver FREE – The $130 (since March 19, 2012) Canon Pixma MG4120 color inkjet multifunction (publish/copy/check) is among the less expensive MFPs on the marketplace to feature paper-saving automated duplexing. It also creates nice-looking output at a sensible speed. Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Review
Color-ink costs are less than average for a low-price MFP, too, so pictures and Internet web pages are fairly inexpensive to publish. However, the black ink is pricey; however, so publishing out daily letters and call documents costs greater than the standard.
You can connect the Pixma MG4120 straight to your PC via USB or network it using the incorporated Wi-Fi. The unit’s flip-up 2.4-inch LCD screen is easy to read and generally uses the printer a wind. Canon needs to ditch the 3 “function” switches for production choices, however.
Needing to move your fingers to those switches is a wild-goose chase and effort; the OK switch and four-way cursor control would certainly be enough. The Pixma MG4120 also features SD Card and Memory Stick ports for publishing pictures or offloading checks.
Paper-handling features on the Pixma MG4120 are moderate, however adequate for home use. You obtain a solitary 100-sheet letter/lawful input tray at the unit’s front and a 50-sheet output tray straight over it. The unit does not have an automated document feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner. Still, it does offer an automated duplexer for problem-free two-sided publishing—the cover for the scanner telescopes to accommodate thicker material.
The Pixma MG4120’s output has to do with the same quality as what you see from various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers–that is, quite great. The message is sharp, otherwise laserlike. The color video has an orange skew that can make faces appear spray-tanned, but the color also makes for warm-feeling landscapes and still-lifes. Picture information is well made.
Speed benefits daily jobs and the strange picture. In our tests, the Pixma MG4120 published message web pages at 6.5 web pages each min on the PC and 7.1 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures were published at 2.6 ppm on ordinary paper and 1.2 ppm on picture paper.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver
Colour PDF web pages and full-page pictures published on the Mac took two times as lengthy as the average. Checks and duplicates at normal and greater resolutions were decently fast. In the situation you were wondering about, the Pixma MG4120’s efficiency drops right according to the numbering convention of the MG series–it’s much faster than the MG2120 and MG3120 and slower compared to the MG6120 and the more recent MG5220.
Just like its brethren, the Pixma MG4120 has higher-than-average black-ink costs. The PG-240XL Extra Large black cartridge costs $21 and lasts for 300 web pages or 7 cents for each web page. The $38, 600-page PG-240XXL black cartridge decreases cost slightly to 6.3 cents on each web page. Color, on the various other hand, is fairly inexpensive.
The unified-colour CL-241XL costs $30 and lasts for 400 web pages or 7.5 cents for each web page. A four-color web page using the PG-240XXL and the CL-241XL would certainly be 13.8 cents, about the average cost for an inkjet MFP. Keep in mind that with a tricolor cartridge (containing cyan, magenta, and yellow), when one color goes out, you need to change the whole cartridge also if ink remains for the various other shades.
If you are looking for options with lower black-ink costs, both the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One ($150) and the Sibling MFC-J625DW ($130) deserve consideration. However, the Pixma MG4120 is equally competent, and it is decently affordable for mixed-color web pages and pictures.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG4120
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver
- MG4100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64): download
- MG4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG4120 from Canon Website.