Download Epson WorkForce DS-530 Driver FREE – The Epson DS-530 Color Duplex Record Scanner is a capable, inexpensive record scanner for individual or small-office use. It satisfied or surpassed its ranked rate (which is somewhat greater than some similar spending plan scanners we have assessed). Epson WorkForce DS-530 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce DS-530 Driver
Epson WorkForce DS-530 Review
And it lost practically no time at all in the text recognition stage of converting a file into a searchable PDF. The DS-530 does a strong task in calling card reading, as well as only its mediocre optical character recognition (OCR) performance stands in the way of it gaining an Editors’ Choice award.
Style as well as Attributes
The DS-530 looks and feels like a common budget plan desktop computer file scanner, at just 8 pounds and also 6.9 by 11.6 by 6.6 inches (HWD) with the trays shut. As its name suggests, the DS-530 is a shade scanner capable of duplex (two-sided) and simplex (one-sided) scanning. Like most models in this category, the top cover opens up to turn into an input tray.
A 2nd tray slides ahead from the front-bottom part to come to be an outcome tray. Fully open, it includes regarding 6 inches to the depth, but that actually takes up much less additional desktop space than if you can with the tray closed as well as the need to leave area for the paper to come out on your desktop.
The software includes 2 check energies (Epson Check as well as File Capture Pro), a calling card administration program (NewSoft Presto! BizCard), an Optical Character Recognition program (Abbyy FineReader Sprint), and both Twain and also WIA drivers, with a Windows ISIS chauffeur available for download from the Epson site. One of the 3 chauffeurs will collaborate with virtually any Windows program that includes a check command.
While Epson Check offers standard check ability, Document Capture Pro is somewhat more advanced, and also I utilized it for the majority of my testing. It allows you to send scans to a selection of destinations in a variety of formats.
The location options include a folder on a drive, a printer, an FTP site, or an email add-on, plus cloud destinations such as an Internet Folder, a SharePoint server, Evernote, and Google Drive. The supported data formats include PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, PNG, and Microsoft Office styles DOCX, XLSX, and PPTX.
The DS-530’s ranked rate is 35 web pages per minute (ppm) for simplex as well as 70 images per minute (ipm)– where each side of a page counts as one photo– for duplex scanning. I tested it over a USB 3.0 connection to our testbed, which runs Windows 10 Professional, using The software200ppi resolution.
Scanning to photo PDF style with Record Capture Pro, and also timing from the moment they provided the check command to the moment the program ended up composing the data to the hard disk drive, they clocked the DS-530 at 31ppm for scanning in simplex and also 62ipm in duplex.
Deducting the lag times (in between giving the command as well as the scan actually starting, as well as in between it finishing as well as the documents being contacted disk) provides a raw check rate that’s a little faster than the DS-530’s ranking: 38ppm for simplex and 76ipm for duplex.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce DS-530
- Windows 10 32-, bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce DS-530 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce DS-530 from Epson Website.