Epson L3110 Scanner Driver FREE Download – Epson has always been a company famous for its printers. Therefore, it is not surprising that so many products have. Including the Epson EcoTank L3110, which can also scan and copy documents. Epson L3110 Scanner Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L3110 Scanner Driver
Epson L3110 Scanner Review
Just like the Epson L1110, this one printer also has a straightforward design. You could say the system is identical to the L3110 body, a little bigger and even more massive. Nevertheless, this printing press is suitable to decorate your workspace that is simple and modern.
Not only that, but Epson has also integrated into the affairs of the ink tank. If previously the tank was to the right of the body, it has become one with the body and is front. This design will make it easier for you to fill ink and avoid accidents such as ink spilling.
The Epson L3110 printer has advantages in its minimalist design and dual functions for copying and scanning. Apart from considering the price of the Epson L3110 Printer, there are several things that you should pay attention to from the specifications of the Epson L3110 Printer before buying it:
Design and build quality of the Epson L3110 Printer
A simple and compact design makes this one edition more space-efficient than previous generations, such as the Epson L1110. If the ink cartridge usually sticks out on one side of the printer, the Epson L3110 has ink that blends on the front.
Still, the ink filling part model is more practical regarding the design aspect and makes it easier for users to fill it. Reduces the risk of spilled ink. Another part that gives the printer an even more trendy impression is the panel buttons that contrast with the printer’s black colour.
Epson L3110 Printer Print Results
Two words that are right to describe the printing capabilities of this one printer are fast and sharp. For black and white printing, this printer has 10 images per minute and for colour printing is five images per minute. As for its sharpness, there is no need to doubt it. This printer has a standard resolution that can reach 5760 x 1440 dpi—so no need to worry for users who often print photos with 4R paper sizes.
Epson L3110 Printer Ink Consumption
For ink needs, this printer is classified as economical in its class. The Epson L3110 can print black nipples of up to 4500 pages and 7500 colour pages for full ink conditions. Apart from being economical, ink prices are also affordable. The type of printer ink needed is type 003, which is only around Rp 35,000 per bottle.
Epson L3110 Features and Functions
Not only for printing, but this printer also has photocopy and scanning features. With a maximum resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, users can scan ID cards and passports in sharp and detailed ways. For photocopy needs, this one printer can also be relied upon, 20 sheets for one copy. This is enough to meet the printing needs of a home or small office.
System Requirements of Epson L3110 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L3110 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then choose the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Epson L3110 Scanner Driver from Epson Website.