Epson Pro WF-R4640 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. One of the perennial grievances we get from our readers is the high price of ink. With its EcoTank printers, such as the WorkForce ET-4550 EcoTank All-in-One Printer and also now the Labor force Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank All-in-One, Epson places a high sticker price on the printers, however, consists of a remarkable quantity of ink.
Epson Pro WF-R4640 Review
The new ink is readily available in quantity for a low cost per web page. The WF-R4640 is the high-end multifunction printer (MFP) design in Epson’s EcoTank inkjet series, and these models can conserve your service a lot of money gradually as a result of the printer’s reduced running costs, yet just in cases where your business’s print quantity is high enough.
Style as well as Attributes
The R4640 can publish, duplicate, fax, as well as check. It is significant for an inkjet MFP, determining 20.2 by 26.1 by 25.8 inches (HWD) when open for printing, and it considers 52.5 extra pounds. Paper ability is 580 sheets, split amongst two 250-sheet trays in the front and also an 80-sheet feeder in back. Ahead is a 35-sheet duplexing automatic paper feeder (ADF) for two-sided scanning, duplicating, and even faxing.
Setup is a bit various than for standard inkjets, due to the ink containers, which are much more bags than boxes, similar in feel and principle to IV fluid bags. After you shake each bag concerning 20 times, you place them in bays on either side of the printer– the black container left-wing, the three-shade bags to the right. You push the clasp in addition to each bag right into a receptacle till the bag is gotten hold of and secured right into location.
The WF-R4620 can connect to a computer system using USB 2.0, to a wired LAN using Ethernet, to a local-area network using 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, or to a straight peer-to-peer connection to a computer or mobile phone using Wi-Fi Direct.
It supports printing from the Epson iPrint app for iPhone or Android, as well as Epson Email Print and also Epson Remote Print, which both allow users to instantly print to the R4640 by sending it records using email. Epson gives you the option of having an email address appointed to the printer during the setup process, which you can alter an address extra to your liking.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-R4640
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-R4640 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Pro WF-R4640 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and drivers for Epson Pro WF-R4640 from Epson Website.