Epson Pro WF-C878R Driver FREE Download – Epson has broadened its A3 profile targeted at small and medium companies with two new MFPs: the WorkForce Professional WF-C878R and the WorkForce Professional WF-C879R. Both devices consist of publishing, copying, scanning and faxing as standard features. Epson Pro WF-C878R Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
macOS and Linux OS.
Epson Pro WF-C878R Review
The WorkForce Pro WF-C878R has an ISO speed of up to 25 ppm in black and up to 24 ppm in colour. The WorkForce Pro WF-C879R has an ISO speed of up to 26 ppm in black and up to 25 ppm in colour. The maximum prepare speed depends on 35 ppm on both printers, but the duplex speed depends on 17 ipm and 18 ipm for the WF-C878R and WF-C879R, specifically. Remains in many thanks to the next-generation PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, which uses a high-density publish chip that can produce up to 40 million precise dots each second.
Along with Epson’s exclusive publishing language, both printers support PCL and PostScript. USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connection is standard. Users can publish from their mobile devices via the Epson Connect service that consists of E-mail Publish, iPrint Mobile Application, and Remote Publish. They can also print via the Apple AirPrint and Kindle Terminate.
There‘s a 5″ colour touchscreen so users can access frequently-used process. The device also integrates with various other web-based applications, such as PaperCut MF, via the Epson Open up System.
The WF-C878R and WF-C879R through the BusinessFirst reseller network, so sadly, we don’t have a market price. Companies can contact their local reseller for a cost quote.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-C878R
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-C878R Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Pro WF-C878R Driver
- Windows 64-bit: download
- Mac OS: