Epson WorkForce WF-2548 Driver FREE Download – USING the Epson printer Epson WorkForce WF-2548 is even more fun. Because now, 30 Epson printer models can be connected wirelessly through Android mobile devices. The method is quite easy.
Only by downloading the Epson Print Enabler application for free on the Google Play Store, users can print via their Android mobile devices wirelessly wherever and whenever. Epson WorkForce WF-2548 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-2548 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-2548 Review
Epson WorkForce WF-2548 Through this new Epson Print Enabler application, users can print e-mails, photos and other business content or important business documents on the appropriate Epson printer, as well as to access and support the scope of Google Play print applications available today including Chrome, Drive, Gallery, Gmail, Photos and QuickOffice.
Also, there are currently more than 100 Epson printers equipped with Epson-Connect features that offer built-in print support for Android-based smartphones and tablets from various manufacturers including Google, HTC, and Samsung.
In addition to supporting mobile printing, Epson has joined the Mopria Alliance to further focus on improving mobile print standards that allow users to print more easily and comfortably regardless of brand, device, or operating system used. •
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2548
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2548 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2548 from Epson Website.