Epson TM-T82X Driver – Epson TM-T82x is a thermal Pos printer that can print at a fast speed of 200 mm/s and has several interfaces that we can choose to suit our needs, such as USB, Ethernet, and Rs232.
Epson TM-T82X Driver
System Requirements of Epson TM-T82X
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Embedded, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit
How to Install Epson TM-T82X Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson TM-T82X Review
This Epson TM-T82x Thermal Printer is small and designed not to require an adapter anymore because the power supply has been inserted into the printer. Just connect the power cable to the printer, and it is ready to print.
Other Driver: Epson L120 Drivers
The Epson TM-T82x Thermal Printer is equipped with an auto-cutter for ready-to-print paper with an auto-cutter resistance of 1.5 million times and a print resistance of 60 million lines. The thermal paper filling process on the Epson TM-T82x printer is also easy, drop-in.
After not changing the printer type in the thermal printer cash register segment, Epson launched a new class on the market some time ago. Although there are not too many changes, it is quite different from the previous design in terms of printer design.
It still carries the name TM-T82, but there is an X series behind it. It seems to be following the trend that is currently being hit regarding the naming of technology products, like the iPhone with its iPhone X. Previously, Epson carried a specific code for its products, such as TM-T82 302 for the USB port series, then TM-T82 307 for the LAN port series. This time, Epson wanted to simplify by just using the name TM-T82X.
The latest TM-T82X series is projected to replace the TM-T82 307 type, which carries a LAN or Ethernet port. Not available for USB port series. And also did not get a LAN cable in the initial package.
Print speed is another fundamental difference between the TM-T82 307 series and the TM-T82X. If in the previous series the print speed was 150mm per second, in the new series, the print speed increased to 200 mm per second.
Another good news, this type has also been supported by the Mokapos software; they have tried and succeeded. Bundled with very similar prices and tend to be the same, have faster speeds, we highly recommend the Epson TM-T82X to support your business efforts.
Epson TM-T82X Full Driver from Epson Website.
Epson TM-T82X Driver FREE Download
Epson TM-T82X Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 7. Epson TM-T82x is a thermal Pos printer
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers