Epson XP-440 Driver FREE Download – Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Printer is a tiny house all-in-one printer that provides excellent in overall outcome high quality and a wide variety from connection includes. Epson XP-440 Drivers Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson XP-440 Review
The glossy-black XP-440 steps 5. 4 by 15. 4 by 11. 8 inches (HWD) when shut and 11 by 15. 4 by 20. 4 inches (HWD) with trays prolonged, and this merely evaluates nine extra pounds, the same weight and measurements as its identical-looking precursor, the currently ceased Epson Expression Home XP-430. The Editors’ Option Canon Pixma TS8020 has comparable measures however is much more substantial, at 14 extra pounds.
The tilt-up control board over the outcome tray homes a 2. 7-inch non-touch shade LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with main OK switch, and also switches with symbols for Home, Begin, and Backspace. The XP-440 has a rear-loading paper feeder that fits as much as 100 sheets from ordinary paper or 20 sheets from picture paper. This somewhat sporadic paper capability secures the XP-440 for house usage however is much less compared to what we’d think about appropriate for a house workplace. Unlike the Canon TS8020, this does not have automated duplexer publishing sides sheet paper.
System Requirements of Epson XP-440
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson XP-440 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).