Epson XP-352 Driver – The Epson Expression Home XP-352 is amongst the 2018 designs in the prominent Expression House collection. This all-in-one inkjet printer has wi-fi and sustains Apple AirPrint. Epson XP-352 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
The Epson Expression House XP-352 is an inexpensive all-in-one printer, many appropriate for basic publishing and periodic checks/photocopies. It‘s the black variation – there‘s likewise a white design called the Epson XP-355 however they‘re similar aside from the colour.
How to Instal Epson XP-352 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-352 Driver Compatible systems:
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x., Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.