Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver FREE Download – The advantage of the Epson CX5500 is the photocopy speed, and it seems that the Epson CX5500 is explicitly made for photocopying because the print speed is prominent here, 10 seconds per page. Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
macOS and Linux OS.
Epson Stylus CX5500 Review
As a multifunctional and practical printer, the Epson CX5500 printer is worthy of being a choice because the price is very economical that is comparable to its features and quality. Another advantage of the Epson CX5500 is that the supporting features feature is very interesting for editing or sharing photos. As well as easy operation.
For the lack of Epson CX5500 is a very minimal Control panel, only provides a few buttons (Power, Stop, and 3 Copy buttons) without any additional LCD as an indicator/status. It doesn’t have a card reader and a PictBridge USB which makes printing possible only through a PC.
Another disadvantage of the Epson CX5500 is the noise that appears when the Epson CX5500 prints. Also, this printer is rather slow when printing one page of documents takes 35 seconds, less than the HP Photosmart C4280. Even worse when printing graphics that require a long time (1 minute 52 seconds for one page). However, the print quality is quite smooth thanks to the use of unique Advance Micro-Piezo technology with ink droplets of up to 4 picoliters.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus CX5500
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus CX5500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).