Epson M1140 Driver FREE Download – Epson Ecotank M1140 is a kind of monochrome printer that has been without cartridges, utilizing this printer you can reduce investing expenses by half. Epson Ecotank M1140 has utilized Precisioncore TFP publish going innovation that‘s dependable and cost-effective in ink use. This printer just works as a publishing device with rates as much as 20ppm, utilizing a hi-speed USB link. Epson M1140 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson M1140 Review
Epson M1140 series printer that has a print function only (print only), the right printer choice for the needs of professional business printing machines. With one ink refill (1 bottle) you can get low-cost printing by producing very high and fixed print quantities quality in every print, up to around 6,000 pages.
This Epson Monochrome printer is unfortunately only equipped with USB 2.0 connectivity that you can use to connect to a computer so that it can only be accessed by sharing printers to work networks)
System Requirements of Epson M1140
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson M1140 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).