Epson L6170 Driver FREE Download – The Epson L6170 printer by an ADF device which stands for Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). This ADF is often found on multifunction printers that support all-in-one functions with automatic print, copy, and multiple document scanning features. The existence of this ADF allows you to be able to print documents in large quantities, at least 30 paper documents you can load directly without having to load paper one by one. Epson L6170 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L6170 Review
In addition to the advantages of the ADF system, the Epson L6170 printer has auto-duplex printing capabilities that make it easy for you to be able to print documents back and forth. So, you certainly can save on the use of paper used.
The system works by placing the document in the tray (tray), then the assy and roller contained in the machine will scan one by one document. When a document moves past the scanner lamp, the scanning sensor will work and output the results that represent the document.
System Requirements of Epson L6170
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L6170 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).