Epson L555 Driver FREE Download – Epson printers prioritise technology efficiency, the Epson L555 is one of the developments in all in one printer technology that uses ink tanks. Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for convenience The L555 gives you ease in printing and copying documents. Epson L555 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L555 Review
You do not need to buy a separate scanning machine because this printer has a scanner available. For daily operational cost efficiency, you should try using this type of printer, the use of ink is very economical and can print 2-sided documents automatically.
The Epson L555 printer not only uses the CIS application, which makes ink filling more comfortable and unobstructed by having to refill directly into the cartridge. Besides this printer has a complete form such as Wireless, Fax, Auto Duplex Application, with a reasonably small size printer, makes it easy for us to put anywhere.
The speed of making the Epson L555 printer is quite fast, i.e. the speed of making black is 33 ppm, and the rate of making colours is 15 ppm. Not only does this printer have an application to save (efficiency ink) the use of ink in each print, even though it e, of course, every activity makes more efficient fast and high quality for complete details of the Epson L555 printer.
System Requirements of Epson L555
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L555 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).