Epson Expression Home XP-2200 Drivers Download
The drivers below are for the printer and scanner Epson Expression Home XP-2200 printer.
For a little review of this printer, please visit Epson Expression Home XP-2200 Review.
Epson Expression Home XP-2200 Drivers for Windows
|Driver (v3.00.01)||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc (32-bit, 64-bit)||35.49 MB|
|EPSON Scan 2 (v18.104.22.168)||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc (32-bit, 64-bit)||39.56 MB|
Epson Expression Home XP-2200 Drivers for Mac OS
|Driver (v12.62)||Mac OS||67.32 MB|
|EPSON Scan 2 (v22.214.171.124)||Mac OS||44.25 MB|
For Epson Expression Home XP-2200 FULL, visit Epson’s Website.
How to install Epson Expression Home XP-2200
To install the Epson Expression Home XP-2200 printer, you can follow these actions:
- Unbox the printer: Remove all product packaging products and safety tapes from the printer.
- Connect the power cable: Connect one finish of the power cable right into the printer and the various other finish right into an electrical power outlet.
- Transform the printer: Push the power switch to transform the printer.
- Install the ink cartridges: Raise the scanner unit to access the owner. Tremble each ink cartridge carefully before opening up the package. After that, remove the yellow tape from the cartridges and place them right into their corresponding colour ports. Push each cartridge down until it clicks right into place.
- Shut the scanner unit: Lower it until it’s shut.
- Load paper: Slide out the paper cassette located near the bottom/front of the printer. Change the paper overviews in shape to the dimension of your paper; then, load the paper right into the cassette. Press the cassette back right into the printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer system: Use a USB cable television (typically consisting of the printer) to connect the printer to your computer system. Connect one finish of the cable television to the printer’s USB port and the other finish to an offered USB port on your computer system.
- Install the printer software: Visit the Epson support website (www.epson.com) and look for the XP-2200 printer model. Download and install the newest printer chauffeur and software for your os. Run the downloaded and installed file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Complete the installation: You might be triggered to select the link kind throughout the software installation process. Choose USB as the link since you connected the printer via USB. Proceed following the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Test the printer: Once the installation is complete, print an examination web page or any document to confirm that the printer is functioning properly.
Congratulations! You have effectively installed the Epson Expression Home XP-2200 printer.