Canon PIXMA TS3450 Drivers Download
The drivers below are for the printer and scanner Canon PIXMA TS3450 printer.
For a little review of this printer, please visit Canon PIXMA TS3450 Review.
Canon PIXMA TS3450 Drivers for Windows
Canon PIXMA TS3450 Drivers for Linux
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 6.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Linux||835 KB|
For Canon PIXMA TS3450 FULL, visit Canon’s Website.
How to install Canon PIXMA TS3450
To install the Canon PIXMA TS3450 printer, please follow these steps:
- Unbox the printer and remove all the protective packaging materials.
- Connect the printer to a power source using the provided power cable.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the front cover of the printer and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to the replacement position.
- Remove the orange tape and protective cover from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots with the label facing up. Push them gently until they click into place.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. If you prefer a wireless connection, ensure that the printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network by following the instructions provided in the printer’s manual.
- Your computer should automatically detect the printer and begin the installation process. If it doesn’t, you may need to manually install the printer driver software.
- Insert the installation CD that came with the printer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive. If your computer doesn’t have a CD/DVD drive, you can download the latest driver software from the Canon website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver software. Select the correct model (PIXMA TS3450) during the installation process.
- Once the driver software installation is complete, your computer can communicate with the printer.
- Print a test page to ensure that the printer is working correctly.
- You can also install the printer software on your mobile device by downloading the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app from the app store and following the on-screen instructions.
That’s it! Your Canon PIXMA TS3450 printer should now be installed and ready for use.