Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers Download
The drivers below are for the printer and scanner Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 printer.
For a little review of this printer, please visit Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Review.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers for Windows
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers for Mac OS
For Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 FULL, visit Canon Website.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Install
To install the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 printer, follow these steps:
- Unpack the printer: Remove all the packaging materials and protective tape from the printer.
- Place the printer: Find a suitable location for the printer that is close to a power outlet and has enough space for paper handling.
- Connect the power cord: Plug one end into the printer and the other into a power outlet.
- Install the ink tanks: Open the ink tank cover and insert the ink tanks into their respective slots. Make sure each tank is securely seated.
- Load paper: Open the paper tray and adjust the paper guides to match your paper size. Load the paper stack into the tray and align it properly.
- Connect to the computer: Use a USB cable or network cable (Ethernet) to connect the printer to your computer. If you’re using a USB cable, connect one end to the printer and the other to your computer. If you’re using a network cable, connect one end to the printer and the other to your router or network switch.
- Power on the printer: Press the power button to turn on the printer. Please wait for it to initialize.
- Install the printer software: Insert the installation CD that came with the printer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive. If your computer doesn’t have a CD/DVD drive, you can download the latest software and drivers from the Canon website. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Configure printer settings: Once the software installation is complete, follow the prompts to set up the printer settings, such as language, paper size, and print quality.
- Test print: Print a test page to ensure the printer works properly. You can do this from the printer software or any application on your computer that supports printing.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 printer.