HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Driver – HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor is a function in some HP laptop computers that helps protect the hard disk drive from damage because of physical shocks or drops. It uses an accelerometer to spot unexpected movements or impacts and quickly parks the hard drive’s read/write go to prevent them from collapsing into the rotating disk, which can cause data loss or damage.
HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Driver
|126.96.36.199 (July 13, 2018) – sp88981.exe
|Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc. (32-bit, 64-bit)
Or HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor FULL Driver directly from HP Website.
HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Review
The HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor is designed to be an invisible security feature that works behind the scenes without the user’s knowledge or treatment. It’s typically allowed by default and can be set up or handicapped through the computer’s BIOS setups or HP’s exclusive software.
Overall, the HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor is a valuable feature for laptop computer users that often transport their devices and want an extra layer of protection for their valuable data.
HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Drivers
The HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Drivers is a software element that allows the HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor to function correctly on a computer system operating Windows os. The Driver is accountable for interacting with the sensor equipment, interpreting its indicates, and coordinating with the os to park the hard disk drive goings when necessary.
The HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Drivers are usually pre-installed on HP laptop computers with sensor equipment. However, if the Driver is missing out on or outdated, the sensor may not work correctly, and the computer’s hard disk drive may risk damage.
To inspect if the Drivers are installed or updated, you can most likely go to the Device Supervisor in Windows and the appearance for the “HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor” under “Sensing units” or “System devices.” If there’s a problem with the Drivers, you can try upgrading it through Windows Upgrade or downloading and installing the newest variation from HP’s website.
Maintaining the updated HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Drivers ensures the sensor functions correctly and provides the best protection for your computer’s hard disk drive.
Other Driver: HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Driver
HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor install
The HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor is usually installed on HP laptop computers with sensor equipment by default. However, if you are having difficulty with the sensor, or if you’ve handicapped it and want to re-enable it, you can try the following actions to install or re-install the HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor:
- Most likely, to the HP support website and enter your laptop’s model number to find the appropriate Drivers for your os.
- Download and install the Drivers and wait for your computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install Drivers file to run the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen triggers to install the Drivers. You might need to consent to the regards to the license contract and select a location folder for the Drivers.
- Once the Drivers are installed, restart your computer system to ensure the changes take effect.
- After the computer system restarts, open up the Device Supervisor and appearance for the “HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor” under “Sensing units” or “System devices.”
- If the sensor isn’t listed or has a yellow exclamation note beside it, there may be a problem with the Driver’s installation. Try upgrading the Drivers or re-installing it again.
- Once the sensor is installed and functioning correctly, you can set up its setups or disable it if preferred through the BIOS or HP’s exclusive software.
Remember: If your laptop computer does not have the HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor equipment, installing the Drivers will not make a distinction. The sensor equipment is usually just available on specific HP laptop computer models.
HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Driver
HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor Driver FREE Download for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc (32-bit, 64-bit)
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software