Dell 3110cn Driver – The Dell 3110cn is a mid-priced, middle-performing colour printer for small or offices. For $500, you obtain a relatively basic feature set; attachments, such as a duplexer, will boost the price.
Dell 3110cn Driver
- Dell 3110cn Color Laser PCL driver: download
- Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer MFP Installer and Application: download
Dell 3110cn FULL Driver from Dell Website.
System Requirements of Dell 3110cn
- XP (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), 8(32/64-bit), 8.1 (32/64-bit), Server 2003 (32/64-bit), Server 2008 (32/64-bit), 2008 R2, Server 2012 and Server 2016.
- Mac OS: Mac OSX 10.3 to Mac OSX 10.12
How to Install Dell 3110cn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Dell 3110cn Review
For that money, we much prefer the Lexmark C530dn, which comes with an integrated duplexer, improvements that make it eco-friendly, better publish quality and much faster colour prints. Its mono prints do lag behind those of the Dell, however. Also, this particular Lexmark model does not offer broadened paper options, but the integrated paper handling should suffice for home users.
The Dell 3110cn is a honkin’ big printer; owing to that, it is a shade laser (the 4 individual printer toner cartridges take up a great deal of space). The black-and-silver unit stands 15.8 inches wide, 19.1 inches deep, and 18.5 inches high and evaluates a significant 53 extra pounds.
Other Driver: Dell 2330ddn Driver
It has 2 input resources: the 250-sheet tray and a 150-sheet multi-purpose tray. The multi-purpose tray engages when you draw down the printer’s front panel, with the panel functioning as the paper support, so the printer takes up much more room in this configuration.
You can purchase an optional 550-sheet cabinet ($230) for a total input of 950 sheets. The output tray rests atop the printer and holds 250 sheets. This model also offers an optional duplexer, but that includes an extra $200 to the price. The top-mounted control board is basic, consisting of a two-line, backlit text LCD; a Food selection button; food selection navigating buttons; and a Terminate switch.
The Dell 3110cn ships with a 400MHz CPU and 128MB of RAM, upgradable to up to 1,152MB. It comes standard with a 10/100 Ethernet port (for network printing), a USB port, and an identical port. If you need to publish wirelessly, the optional cordless adapter will set you back $150.
Publish costs for the Dell 3110cn are sensible. It ships with a 5,000-page black cartridge and 4,000-page colour cartridges. Substitute cartridges come in routine and high-yield options; the high-yield options are typically more affordable.
The 5,000-page black cartridge costs $76, and the 8,000-page variation costs $110. Each 4,000-page colour cartridge (cyan, magenta, and yellow) costs $120, while the 8,000-page variations cost $215 each. Using the high-yield cartridges, per-page costs are approximately 1.4 cents for black prints and 9.4 cents for colour prints.
Both numbers go to the reduced finish for colour lasers in this range. Because Dell offers its items just through its website and stores, you will need to purchase substitute supplies directly–less practical compared to a fast journey to your local Staples.
Suppose you’ve set up your printer on the network. In that case, it can maintain you upgraded on the degrees of printer toner left and advise you to purchase a substitute printer toner or do it immediately.
Dell 3110cn Driver
Dell 3110cn Driver FREE Download for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), and Mac OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS,
Application Category: Driver Software