Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver – Epson’s recently launched WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Color MFP Supertank Printer is 2018’s PCMag Editors’ Choice for midrange all-in-one color printers—the $299. 99 WorkForce Professional WF-C5790 Network Multifunction Color Printer—dressed to eliminate. Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson Pro WF-C5790 Review
While its price may appear much too high for a midrange color inkjet AIO if you publish and copy several hundred to a couple of thousand web pages each month, this multifunction (print, copy, check, and fax) workplace machine fallen leaves its precursor and rivals choking on their ineffective per-page printer toner and energy-use costs. This newest Epson color laser AIO alternative can significantly decrease your small workplace, workgroup, or enterprise document management node publishing costs.
With this second-generation rotation on the WF-C5790, Epson has taken a web page from its EcoTank bulk-ink line of printers, where you pay costs at purchase to obtain a charitable provide of ink. (We will talk more about the WorkForce Pro’s specific business economics later on.) This printer comes packed with several high-yield ink packs—more compared to enough to cover its three-fold price increase, and after that, some.
Scanning, copying, and faxing one- and two-sided multipage documents via the WorkForce Pro’s 50-page, single-pass (catches both sides at the same time), auto-duplexing automated document feeder (ADF) The color laser AIOs mentioned here up until now also come with 50-page ADFs, and Brother’s MFC-L3770CDW also supports single-pass duplexing.
The various other devices come with reverse-duplexing ADFs that check one side of a two-sided web page, then draw it back in, turn it, and check the different other hands. Reverse duplexing is slower and much less efficient than the single-pass technique, but it gets the job done. Of all the AIOs discussed here, just Canon’s MF731Cdw makes do with manual duplexing, which requires you to turn the pile of originals to check the second side.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-C5790
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver
Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver from Epson Website.
Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver
Epson Pro WF-C5790 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software