Brother MFC-7860dw Driver – The $299 Brother MFC-7860DW monochrome printer is an all-in-one service for workplaces that do not typically produce video prints require a flexible machine that can run as a standalone fax machine, photocopier, and scanner along with its publishing responsibilities. Brother MFC-7860dw Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Brother MFC-7860dw Review
Equipped with a 35-page auto document feeder (ADF) for multipage scanning and a duplexer on the back that can turn sheets for automated double-sided publishing, this device suggests its simple design and dependable efficiency.
Purely based upon aesthetics, the Brother MFC-7860DW will not influence as many oohs and ahhs compared with contending monochrome laser multifunctions such as the HP LaserJet Profesional M1217nfw. Still, it is undoubtedly no ugly duckling, either.
The all-time low fifty percent of the printer is based on the same design as the popular HL-2270DW, but the more comprehensive paper course, control board, and ADF on top press its measurements to 2.7 inches wide 19.4 inches high. It evaluates 25.6 extra pounds, but distinctive intermediaries on both sides and an all-time low of the framework make it easier to move the workplace.
Brother MFC-7860dw Driver – The paper tray that takes out of a cabinet under the machine can carry 250-sheets of paper, but you can store an extra 35 web pages in the auto document feeder publishing from the scanner. A single-sheet manual feed in the facility console hidden behind the pivoted logo design home window approves uneven media such as exec dimensions, envelopes, custom dimensions, and more.
The MF-7860DW’s feeder capacity combined with a 10,000-sheet monthly publish quantity (as suggested by the manufacturer) should suffice for small workplaces that print about 30 web pages a day. That said, be sure that this number works for your process before buying it, as Brother does not offer an extra paper tray to increase its overall capacity.
Other Driver: Brother MFC-L2710DW Driver
The printer’s cabin offers simply enough rubber faster way switches to the features you will access one of the most on the machine, consisting of quick-access fax, check, copy buttons, a number pad for calling fax numbers, and eight speed-dial switches as well. You also obtain selected function switches for the individual features that let you change the resolution of fax pictures, expand or decrease duplicate measurements, and toggle duplexing to conserve money with double-sided prints.
A simple monochrome LCD in the facility panel shows pertinent information, and the layout of the entire board is organized and user-friendly to use. The error is that the printer does not have an sd card reader and a USB port, preventing walk-up access using blink owns and growth cards. I suppose this is because Brother does not anticipate users’ output pictures on the MFC-7860DW. Still, the feature is helpful for visitor users that do not have time to install the printer on their network.
System Requirements of Brother MFC-7860dw
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000
- macOS (10.14), macOS (10.15)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Brother MFC-7860dw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother MFC-7860dw Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
or Download Software and drivers for Brother MFC-7860dw from Brother Website.
Brother MFC-7860dw Driver
Brother MFC-7860dw Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software