HP ENVY 4500 Driver – The HP Envy 4500 may be economical, but its specs are those of a more expensive printer. There is support for cordless networking and automated duplex publishing, for instance. Unlike budget entrances in HP’s Deskjet range and Wi-Fi, the Envy 4500 supports HP’s printing standard. HP ENVY 4500 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP ENVY 4500 Review
This means you can set it up with an e-mail address, and it’ll publish anything sent out to that address. There is also support for publishing from Android and iOS mobile devices, which prevails to most printers and all-in-ones with cordless or wired networking.
It is well worth keeping in mind that HP offers the Envy 4500 under a variety of very comparable model numbers; however, so whether you are looking at an HP Envy 4500, Envy 4523, Envy 4524, or Envy 4527, you will wind up with the same publishing, scanning and copying features as the model we’re testing here.
Other Driver: HP Deskjet 2050 Driver
Once set up, you start to see where HP has made some savings to produce the Envy 4500 at its price. It takes black and tricolour ink cartridges instead of the individual tanks found on more expensive printers, which means you will need to change your colour cartridge as quickly as you’ve drained pipes among its colours, instead compared to change colours individually based upon your use.
Its monochrome display isn’t touched delicately either. Neither compromise is unreasonable for the price, but the paper handling is perhaps a bit too basic. The input tray is captive in the base; when packed with A4 paper, the front panel can’t be shut. Mono publish costs are a remarkably high 4p each web page, using HP’s high-yield XL cartridges.
This is balanced out by a reduced colour cost of 5.75p on each web page, which gives you a sensible mixed black and colour cost of 9.8p. However, it is well worth keeping in mind that tri-colour cartridges can have hidden fees because you need to change the entire cartridge if you run from anyone’s colouring.
Slightly suspicious user interface design for both scanner and printer aspects of MFPs is unfortunately acquainted in HP’s devices. In this situation, the user interface in the Envy 4500 publish drivers is much too simple for an MFP intended primarily for family users. It tidies away to several standard options in the unfriendly Advanced area.
Significantly, this consists of paper dimension, a fundamental setting for anybody who needs to publish pictures, especially as the Envy range has complete support for indeterminate picture publishing, unlike HP’s Deskjet range. The TWAIN scanner user interface is similarly over-simplified and provides predefined resolution choices that do not consist of 150dpi, which is among our standard test resolutions.
Thankfully, there is a great deal to such as about Envy 4500 regarding publishing quality. It produced a relatively great black text on ordinary paper, while colour videos were excellent. Colours had natural stamina, and there was little sign of banding or various other inkjet weak points.
With just three colours, considering that the pigment-based black isn’t used for the job, this isn’t a superb picture printer. However, the outcomes were still quite excellent on a variety of covered documents.
Our one gripe was that the paper transport mechanism’s hold wheels left tiny tracks in the shiny finish of our A4 black and white test publish. While black tones first looked decidedly pale and bluish, they developed over a pair of days to a much deeper colour, although they never quite matched up to prints produced by devices with a dedicated picture black cartridge.
System Requirements of HP ENVY 4500
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit).
- macOS 11.2, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP ENVY 4500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP ENVY 4500 Driver
- HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: click here
HP ENVY 4500 Driver from HP Website.
HP ENVY 4500 Driver
HP ENVY 4500 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software