Epson M100 Driver – Epson monochrome printer kind M100 is best utilized to publish long-term essential files because Epson Printer uses pigment ink currently M100 that might last on a worksheet. Epson has a published rate of as much as M100 34ppm, and the guarantee provided for the Epson printer is so great for two years. Epson M100 Driver Download for Windows 10, 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson M100 Driver Download
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson M100 Driver from Epson Website.
Epson M100 Review
Epson is also a very inkjet-friendly printer because the printhead design system is separate from the cartridge, so it is possible to install the IV. The advantage is that ink becomes more durable as well as cartridge durability. It also applies to the M100 type. The price of the Epson M100 printer is quite affordable, considering its superior quality.
The M100 is a printer with a monochrome inkjet with an integrated ink tab system. It will benefit you because you no longer need to infuse yourself. The speed is also quite maximum, and the quality is exceptional. M100 with an Ethernet facility that allows increasing work productivity with a network system.
The original ink cartridge attached to the printing press makes the work more efficient to reach 50% compared with laser printers and printers that require direct charging on the round. This type of printer can print up to 6000 pages with more efficient ink.
This inkjet printer is trying to enter the single-function monochrome laser printer user segment dominated by laser printers. The Epson M100 is specifically designed for the primary function of printing, with a compact shape and elegant body design with a black colour bandage typical of Epson printers.
With physical dimensions of 435 x 267 x 145 mm and a weight of 3.4 kg, this printer is easy to place in various corners of the table or room. The Control Panel is centred on the front of the printer, and the tilt angle can be adjusted to make it easier for the user to press the buttons on the panel.
The electricity consumption is also quite economical, much more economical when compared to a monochrome laser printer, only about 12 watts during the printing process and about 2.5 watts in standby mode. In addition, the paper tray at the top of the printer can accommodate up to 100 sheets of 75-gram A4 paper.
The Epson M100 has better network technology (Ethernet) capabilities for connecting to servers and using multiple PC devices in computer networks in offices or agencies. This monochrome inkjet printer can print at speeds of up to 34 ppm (pages per minute) with A4 draft mode or about 15 ppm with the standard method. The print resolution is capable of up to 1440 x 720 dpi.
The Epson M100 is equipped with a CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) with an original Epson ink tank attached to the side of the printer with a slightly different shape from the Epson Original CISS on the Epson L Series. The CISS on the Epson M100 consists of only one ink tank with a much higher ink capacity than the average Epson L Series CISS.
With two million, this printer uses pigment black ink, specifically for this M series printer. With this infusion system, users will find it easier to refill printer ink and better print efficiency.
System Requirements of Epson M100
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson M100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson M100 Driver
Epson M100 Driver FREE Download for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers